Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Story Mode (Last Boss) bugged

Brittaany_Banks
06.12.2013 , 09:35 PM | #1
All mechanics were followed to the letter. DPS was fine, healing was fine, tanking was fine. As we got to the last phase (tantrum phase) of the TFB his health jumped to 32% and almost instantly right after that hit his enrage. A group in my guild did the TFB 11 June 2013 with no issues.

I have come to the hypothesis that 2.2 has bugged this encounter. I beg the dev team to pay immediate attention to this. Thank you.

Bombbuster
06.12.2013 , 09:43 PM | #2
This bug was reported on the PTS. Cant say I'm surprised they didn't fix it. Guess they were too busy adding new colors to old speeders to sell in the cartel market.

Dev 1: "TFB has a fight-breaking bug,"
Dev 2: <shrug>
Dev 1: "also, the color is a bit off on one of the Aratech speeders,"
Dev 2: "WHAT??!! Stop the patch! We can't let it go live like that! Divert all minions to fix it immediately!"
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zo: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

veyl
06.12.2013 , 09:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittaany_Banks View Post
All mechanics were followed to the letter. DPS was fine, healing was fine, tanking was fine. As we got to the last phase (tantrum phase) of the TFB his health jumped to 32% and almost instantly right after that hit his enrage. A group in my guild did the TFB 11 June 2013 with no issues.

I have come to the hypothesis that 2.2 has bugged this encounter. I beg the dev team to pay immediate attention to this. Thank you.
Can confirm that his health was at 30%ish after the last set of tentacles die and he goes into whackamole mode. My guild still killed him in story mode but it was a long last phase for sure.

Acer
06.12.2013 , 10:01 PM | #4
We had him down twice under 15%, once he went back up to about 30% (when we noticed), the 2nd time we were paying attention and he went back up to 34%.

Not fun.
Acer :: Durendal
TRGA
Formerly of Starsider

RakeshZeal
06.13.2013 , 12:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bombbuster View Post
This bug was reported on the PTS. Cant say I'm surprised they didn't fix it. Guess they were too busy adding new colors to old speeders to sell in the cartel market.

Dev 1: "TFB has a fight-breaking bug,"
Dev 2: <shrug>
Dev 1: "also, the color is a bit off on one of the Aratech speeders,"
Dev 2: "WHAT??!! Stop the patch! We can't let it go live like that! Divert all minions to fix it immediately!"
Dev 3: "What about PvP guys? I mean havent those folks been waiting long enough?"
Dev 1&2: "And?"

Seriously though Bombbuster hit the nail on the head with Q&A priority. I mean how many times has a patch broke the Terror now? you think they would check it on all modes before releasing any patch with anything to do with TFB.
-The Harbingers Legacy

skomerko
06.13.2013 , 02:03 AM | #6
Can confirm, happening on 16m too. First try after 3rd tentackles TFB went into tantrum and had... 30% hp
Second try he had 9% after killing them.

TUXs
06.13.2013 , 09:49 AM | #7
Great lol, the "massive content patch" for a few players has ruined an Op for the majority of players.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

dhowl
06.13.2013 , 09:51 AM | #8
Not a bug.

Ottoattack
06.13.2013 , 09:52 AM | #9
We had same problem as well. We were doing 16 SM, he was in the 20s% then all of a sudden jumped to 50s%.

Vegabond
06.13.2013 , 09:52 AM | #10
Can confirm here, video ending up being corrupt but at 32%

Please fix