Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor Ending

bright_ephemera
09.05.2012 , 09:19 PM | #21
I recorded option 3, keep the spirits.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Tuscad
09.06.2012 , 12:36 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SmugglersLuck View Post
Well I am a light-side Sorc and I chose to redeem them. I think it was Andru who asked what was happening. Horak-Mul said "Freedom." This gave me the impression that all four were indeed free if you chose to redeem them.

On a side note, did anyone record the ending with their character? I wish I had.
Its on youtube, type in Sith Inquisitor Ending.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

VanderII
09.06.2012 , 09:28 AM | #23
I'm a bad boy and at the end I kept all ghosts
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

maxetius
09.07.2012 , 10:37 AM | #24
There's a bunch of endings.

If you keep the ghosts, well obviously you got em all.

If you free the ghosts, yes, Horak-Mul refuses to leave. Whether he actually leaves or not is your interpretation.

If you redeem them, they all leave.

darthnamel
09.08.2012 , 03:26 PM | #25
My guys was Dark side with some light. I only chose light if it benefited my character. Like the Lady Thul. Keeping her a live gives me some political power on Alderaan. I just wish I could have killed Thanaton myself.I just want to now watch my sith bring order to the Empire. And kill jedi, and maybe political rivals, and anyone that has something I want. Forget everyone will die.

Revan-the-knight
09.08.2012 , 03:54 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOmeges View Post
The options are: Try to redeem, Let them go on their will, Keep them bound, the last two act as they say but the outcome of the first is determined by the character's light/dark attributes, if light than the ghosts tell you that Jedi are able to redeem ghosts, if dark then they tell you that someone as dark as you cannot redeem them. If you pick the first then a second conversation comes up and your options for light are: Redeem, Free, Keep. If dark than your options are: Free, Free, Keep. All the ghosts leave if you redeem them, all but the last one leave if you free them, and none leave if you keep them.
But hwat if your neutral?
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

ArchonWolf
06.03.2013 , 04:40 AM | #27
I'm unsure why but I decided to keep them all and when I did the ghost of Zavros said we had an agreement sealed in blood & he vanished in thin air, then I was able to bind the others.

When this happened I thought it very strange because I never once made agreements with any of the ghosts, I took them by force...

So the game must have glitched up on me or something there.

Master-Nala
06.03.2013 , 09:23 PM | #28
I've done it both ways (Have a Sorceror & Assassin). The redeem version seems to imply that your character is substantially more powerful now. You purge the darkness from four ancient Sith Lords and allow them to become one with the Force. You did what they were unable to do, expel the dark side. It was an awesome ending.

Pietrastor
06.12.2013 , 06:43 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
I've done it both ways (Have a Sorceror & Assassin). The redeem version seems to imply that your character is substantially more powerful now. You purge the darkness from four ancient Sith Lords and allow them to become one with the Force. You did what they were unable to do, expel the dark side. It was an awesome ending.
One of my favourite game endings ever. Especially when Hoth ghost says "Freedom" right before becoming one with the Force.

Michalrajtar
09.16.2013 , 02:56 PM | #30
Sorry for digging old topic but I have question about ending. What was best for me in IA ending as I am very pro republic
Spoiler
Now my question is : Does Full Light Side Sorc have something like that I love Rep ending? It bothers me too that in some missions IE Alderaan Lady Thul wants you to kill Jedis who are wanting to take offensive and If u refuse (my sith is in Empire only because She must) you recive DS point and if u kill em you are somewhat beeing evil killing thoose good. (Or there is some plot turn and you can deal with those Jedis?)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd lv55 characters:

<Rycerze Republiki> Naddesh, Juuley, Sci'var
<Troll Squad> Azuva