Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BadOrb
06.12.2013 , 11:03 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMasterRP View Post
So instead of just making chairs in various areas interactive items, you make people buy portable chairs for real money and without even a guarantee of getting the item...

That's just great.

The RP community is forever indebted to you for such an immense contribution to our way of play.
Well at least you ( RP peeps ) have a chair finally to sit in , it was obvious that they would charge for it in some way. Just save up in-game credits and buy one off the GTN , then you can unlock it for all your alts via the collections.
People have been screaming for a chair to sit on , so now they have one.

Most of those speeders look great.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

beattlebilly
06.12.2013 , 11:20 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
*Sigh* I am saddened by Relaxed Vestment. I was hoping this would be my chance at FINALLY obtaining Aspiring Jedi Knight Vest for my Consular.
I know, I love that top, but it can't be dyed I am hoping for a dyeable model in the future.
The BastionThe Dynamite LegacySix Sith Bag

Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

Tatile
06.12.2013 , 11:32 AM | #73
Are you going to put in more armour pieces that are similar to the ones Ixum designed? It's really lovely to see his Jedi robes skimp <3

Edit: Oh yeah, like the Genteel Dress set, the Regal set is bugged, but this time it's the female version that is missing details. Get your act together, armour designers.

idnewton
06.12.2013 , 11:56 AM | #74
Great mounts, great color crystal (finally something that goes with the Centurion Stalker's robe!), and I absolutely love the weapons (specifically the sabers ). Calo Nord's armor is also awesome, wanted that for a while. Also glad they made the requested changes, they really were a good idea (grade 9 mats, increased drop rate for certificates, etc).

Great pack, just fix up those server transfers asap
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +26,000

CourtneyWoods
06.12.2013 , 12:04 PM | #75 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Are you going to put in more armour pieces that are similar to the ones Ixum designed? It's really lovely to see his Jedi robes skimp <3

Edit: Oh yeah, like the Genteel Dress set, the Regal set is bugged, but this time it's the female version that is missing details. Get your act together, armour designers.
Hey Tatile,

We will look into this - in the meantime, can you send me a shot of which details that are missing?

Thank you!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Flintfire
06.12.2013 , 12:12 PM | #76
Permanent jawagrams? Does this mean they are reusable or will the jawa follow me around until I log off or what?
Infyrno Lvl 60 Infyrnus Lvl 60
Leiptr Lvl 57 Venaticus Lvl 60
Slaughtor Lvl 55 Evisceran Lvl 57
Sleipe Lvl 55 Desolus Lvl 60

Tatile
06.12.2013 , 12:49 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey Tatile,

We will look into this - in the meantime, can you send me a shot of which details that are missing?

Thank you!
Well, from the looks of the screens in the blog, the female version is missing the trousers (I don't buy packs, so I've not seen it in game), unless of course the Rattataki skin colour is confusing our eyes. See here, where the male version is dressed head-to-toe, but the female version is missing the leggings and the skin of her legs are showing? That can't be intended, you've stopped doing the unnecessary gender differences in armour.

The problems with the Genteel set are well documented, though, and your development should already be aware of this (you fixed it once, adding in all the ornaments and flaps, but then broke it again with a subsequent patch.)

Jayshames
06.12.2013 , 01:02 PM | #78
Finally.. a good looking Sniper Rifle. Those ugly "pipe"-like ones from the other packs made me spew.

Giolon
06.12.2013 , 01:14 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Well, from the looks of the screens in the blog, the female version is missing the trousers (I don't buy packs, so I've not seen it in game), unless of course the Rattataki skin colour is confusing our eyes. See here, where the male version is dressed head-to-toe, but the female version is missing the leggings and the skin of her legs are showing? That can't be intended, you've stopped doing the unnecessary gender differences in armour.
Please don't change it. I rather like the female version looking kind of like a skirt. There aren't really any options for something like that short of the slave outfits. There are already plenty of full pants options. There's nothing wrong with gender differences in armor.
Da'ru Ar'lya - Jedi Seer
§~Giolon

Tatile
06.12.2013 , 01:17 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Giolon View Post
Please don't change it. I rather like the female version looking kind of like a skirt. There aren't really any options for something like that short of the slave outfits. There are already plenty of full pants options. There's nothing wrong with gender differences in armor.
Well, if it's supposed to be a skirt, like the item name says, why does the male version have leggings?

I don't see why we need gender-based differences - all armour and all versions of armour should be available to both of the gender options in this game, there's literally no reason why they should be divided as they are.