Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Feztonio
06.12.2013 , 12:42 AM | #51
glad you guys couldn't get server transfers into 2.2 but you sure as fu*k got another Cartel Pack into the Cartel Market. glad to see where the fu*king priorities are.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Zaxem
06.12.2013 , 12:47 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Awful awful pack... At least you could have had enough decency to release the matching chest clothing to the relaxed vestments as well. It's basically recolored aspiring knight's set (lots of people wanted to see adaptive and colorable version) without a shirt but a belly wrap instead.

It's looks so lazy - they didn't even bother to correct textures on the pants and they still show the lower bits of the shirt (which is gone). lol

All four rotworm outfits are reskins with new shoulderpads.

The only nice thing is a mint lightsaber crystal and the chromed-like saberstaff - I wish it was cut in half to make a similar one-hander. The ones in the pack doesn't look good for me. If it only made proper sounds.

I'd get myself a chair but I will wait until the next pack with, undoubtly, better color of it. Or not. It actually looks like a TOY. Great...

And in addition we get plenty of reskinned mounts instead of something nice of the "blocking the mailbox" sorts.

Those datacubes better be something good.
didn't they have a single hilt saber witht he same design i swore i saw 1 when i looked
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

OddballEasyEight
06.12.2013 , 01:07 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Feztonio View Post
glad you guys couldn't get server transfers into 2.2 but you sure as fu*k got another Cartel Pack into the Cartel Market. glad to see where the fu*king priorities are.
1: Mind your manners.
2: the bugs that were causing the delay were more likely to have something to do with transfers than the cartel pack. Its not like they rushing to finish both and said "oh dear, we can only finish one in time, lets make it the cartel pack". The items in the cartel pack have been done for a while now i would bet...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

OddballEasyEight
06.12.2013 , 01:10 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Weapons look pretty cool unlike those ugly ones ingame, of course those you get ingame are ugly one
for a reason in the vendors, so people will buy packs.

What new trick is this ?

So we have no new info on future content coming but they tell us about future packs that players should buy
for "rewards" just wow like others say those huttball armors could have been a cool thing to give pvp players but
this is reality, ingame store ftw.Dont give in to their greed people plis.This is the only content the game is getting.
Yes, im sure that when they were designing the games art assets back in 2008-2009 they were thinking "hmm, maby we will be implementing a microtransaction thingy sometime in the furuture, better make sure all the in-game weapons look like crap so we can get people to buy them from microtransactions instead".

Oh and FYI, quite a few of the in-game weapons available for credits or from drops look great.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

chuuuuucky
06.12.2013 , 01:11 AM | #55
Crazy what a huge amount of stuff you put into those crates. Sad that it doesn't come to your mind that subscribers wether pvp or pve would be really happy if at least one of those armor sets of each pack would be obtainable for comms.
But how greedy are we that we would like to have at least one or 2 armor sets each quarter of the year obtainable with ingame credits or commodations, right?

Handzik
06.12.2013 , 01:23 AM | #56
Can't wait to get the Covert Waist Energy Armor for my female character. Looks amazingly hot! Much better than e.g. Reveler's Top.

B28 Extinction-Class Bomber is also quite cool. Nice update!

Zwippie
06.12.2013 , 01:32 AM | #57
The green crystal looks nice. And some of those speeders. Not bad.

Lord_Karsk
06.12.2013 , 01:38 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Iggster View Post
Allowing the Huttball uniforms to be purchasable with PVP comms would have been a great way to show the PVP community some love.

Well greed is king for some

zzoorrzz
06.12.2013 , 01:43 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yes, im sure that when they were designing the games art assets back in 2008-2009 they were thinking "hmm, maby we will be implementing a microtransaction thingy sometime in the furuture, better make sure all the in-game weapons look like crap so we can get people to buy them from microtransactions instead".

Oh and FYI, quite a few of the in-game weapons available for credits or from drops look great.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Do you really think such planning is not possible?

One way or another, definitely it's the case with new end game armors you can buy from vendors. All you need to prove it is look at them.

AshlaBoga
06.12.2013 , 01:57 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Do you really think such planning is not possible?

One way or another, definitely it's the case with new end game armors you can buy from vendors. All you need to prove it is look at them.
Yeah, but I find the CM gear as unappealing as the 2.0 PvP/PvE gear.

Still, the Very Creepy is freaking creepy.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!