Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: June 12th, 2013 [UPDATED 6:45AM PDT]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SithKoriandr
06.11.2013 , 07:50 PM | #301
How about before 2.2 goes live, you make a light armor version of Aspiring Jedi Knight Vest! ^_^
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

evianwater
06.11.2013 , 07:50 PM | #302
This is such a pathetic patch..especially with the lack of server transfers. It's a slap in the face. Shoulda just admitted you couldn't keep to your target window for content patches instead of this BS.

Jonoku
06.11.2013 , 08:04 PM | #303
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiato View Post
No character transfers = no care...
Same. Nothing else matters, double xp weekend, nothing. Once transfers are there, I'll start to care about the updates.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Wodaz
06.11.2013 , 08:15 PM | #304
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Same. Nothing else matters, double xp weekend, nothing. Once transfers are there, I'll start to care about the updates.
Yeah ***!! No mention of server transfers and why they got delayed AGAIN!!! seriously?!?!?!? If you're gonna delay something that was promised at least tell us why and when?!!?!?!
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

Wodaz
06.11.2013 , 08:20 PM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by evianwater View Post
This is such a pathetic patch..especially with the lack of server transfers. It's a slap in the face. Shoulda just admitted you couldn't keep to your target window for content patches instead of this BS.
Yup cancelling sub until server transfers can happen, and to think I'm gonna spend a lot of money transferring 4 characters....oh well, money saved this month!! Cya in July!
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

Jonoku
06.11.2013 , 08:28 PM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by Wodaz View Post
Yeah ***!! No mention of server transfers and why they got delayed AGAIN!!! seriously?!?!?!? If you're gonna delay something that was promised at least tell us why and when?!!?!?!
Sorry to point it out, but your wrong, they didn't promise, It was "Subject To Change".

Why: Achievement System with the transfer is still bugged.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Wodaz
06.11.2013 , 08:33 PM | #307
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Sorry to point it out, but your wrong, they didn't promise, It was "Subject To Change".

Why: Achievement System with the transfer is still bugged.
Sorry, you are correct and I didn't see the recent post by Eric that stated this info, I retract my statement!

evianwater
06.11.2013 , 08:40 PM | #308
Correct me if I'm wrong but it was "promised" in 2.1, and "subject to change" in 2.2 ? Not that it matters..whether they said they would or not isn't the point..the fact that they can't get it done coupled with two progressively more insulting patches since 2.0...That's the problem

2.1 was a money-grab, 2.2 should've been 2.1.2...it's not a friggin patch, one nightmare mode ? a set of gear ? Seriously ?

Oh almost forgot adding 5% to your guild exp bonus..

Jonoku
06.11.2013 , 08:51 PM | #309
Quote: Originally Posted by evianwater View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but it was "promised" in 2.1, and "subject to change" in 2.2 ? Not that it matters..whether they said they would or not isn't the point..the fact that they can't get it done coupled with two progressively more insulting patches since 2.0...That's the problem

2.1 was a money-grab, 2.2 should've been 2.1.2...it's not a friggin patch, one nightmare mode ? a set of gear ? Seriously ?

Oh almost forgot adding 5% to your guild exp bonus..
2.1 and 2.2 were targeted dates and subject to change but anyway...........

Some APAC folks are upset because achievement system is bugged for them after they transferred and feel insulted. They feel like test dummies for paid server transfers. Its beneficial for us for them to delay transfers because some people may find achievement system being important but me, I don't really care for it. But of course I'm not selfish, go ahead and fix it.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

CrazyMcGee
06.11.2013 , 09:41 PM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by ijustcantbelieve View Post
maybe this is a dumb question, but why the apac players couold made a FREE transfer, an the rest of us will have to PAY for it???

They are subs as we are. Are you going to close the apac servers? Did all the apac players moved to another server?
From what i know and speaking among players in game... most of them, from european server, will only move toon´s they have to the favorite server at the time. Im speaking in a rate for 1/10 will move their toon´s. So why don´t you let us doing the transfer of one toon for FREE and if we want to move more pay the fee?? I have 3 toon´s i´d like to pass from " the red eclipse" to "tomb of freedon nadd" at this price, i garantee basicly i only move one... the rest will be there abondened. As i, more will do this, and you´re going to have populated servers with toon´s that players won´t play with them...

this is jsut my point of view, but as i said before im a subscriver, even had a ops schedule for today´s night after transfering my toon to the tomb of freedon nadd server, but i guess thats not happening today

I think we deserve a little compensation, but i know that you gys always said " the current plan is" "we´re pointing to" Never a certain, always a doubdt. Hope you guys don´t start loosing subscrivers, because in all cases WE PAY FOR IT
Yeah, it's a really dumb question. The APAC servers are closing.