Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.2 Tank Builds

dipstik
06.07.2013 , 10:47 AM | #11
added boss dps info to OP. if you dont have the old pvp relics with static mitigation, then the on use shield with def proc is good for vanguards and juggs. there is a difference column for the relics that shows how much better than base mitigation the relic is. from what i have been told, you cannot learn variants of the arcanian gear, but i will wait until more people try to RE them on live before i update the AMR profiels.

Darth_Dreselus
06.09.2013 , 12:29 AM | #12
Funny how Olok, the biggest healing snoozefest has the highest FTIE damage =D
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Gloomycakes
06.11.2013 , 11:08 AM | #13
Hi,

thank you for updating this for 2.2! I'm really bad at reading all the numbers though, I almost feel ashamed to ask... But what relic would you advise for Guardians (and Vanguards) if you missed out on the Elite War Hero (and the normal ones and battle master ^^) as their second relic? I'm really sorry to ask after all the effort you put in writing down all the numbers of your calculations, it just confuses me so much.

dipstik
06.11.2013 , 02:58 PM | #14
the on use shield /absorb relic is the next best. but even if you have the champion mitigation relics they might be better than the on use (except for bursty bosses or many tank swap fights)

Gloomycakes
06.11.2013 , 03:17 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
the on use shield /absorb relic is the next best. but even if you have the champion mitigation relics they might be better than the on use (except for bursty bosses or many tank swap fights)

Thank you!

I don't think I have access to those either It will be a freshy leveled Juggernaut since I enjoy my Guardian so much but my friends play on the dark-side

Darth_Dreselus
06.16.2013 , 04:43 PM | #16
I just realised I still have no idea about the earpieces. Could not test as my Artificer only has Columi level implants and earpieces. Anybody know the verdict?
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

tahoeWolverine
06.17.2013 , 11:54 AM | #17
Hello Dipstik,

Given what we've realized this last week about NiM Dread Guards being the toughest fight, have you considered doing the calculations solely on this fight and creating gearsets specifically for it? I would definitely be insterested in seeing that as I have all the resources in the world, just don't have the math powers. Given that assassin seems to be the weakest at the fight, that might be the most interesting to see any differences from your more general BiS list.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

dipstik
06.17.2013 , 12:17 PM | #18
if KBN figures out the damage weights for TFB NM i will update.

Lacedemon
06.24.2013 , 03:29 AM | #19
Has anyone of yet confirmed the existence of the redoubt stuff?
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

NinjaNard
06.24.2013 , 04:45 AM | #20
I was following KeyboardNinjas numbers, around 2k mitigation stats 0 in absorb (Jug Tank), I take it I now need to start adding absorb back in for 2.2 ASAP?!?