Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Imperial Entanglements - A web comic

Ilayas
06.10.2013 , 01:13 PM | #1
Imperial Entanglements is a fan made Star Wars The Old Republic Parody comic. A fatally upbeat future Sith Lord is reluctantly joined by an Imperial Intelligence officer as they try to save the Sith Empire. Mostly from it's self.

This comic follows the Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent and over all Sith Empire story lines so needless to say there will be spoilers. Currently the comic is updating once a week on Monday.

Update: 8/1/2013

Hey everyone I'm doing some clean up on this thread to make it easier for everyone to follow the comic. So I'm going to be standardizing all the comic strip sizes and adding in a navigation bar. This should make it easier for everyone to read and enjoy the comic.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Hey guys I've been working on this comic for awhile now and I'm finally ready to share it with you. It's a parody comic following the Imperial Agent, Sith Warrior and Empire side story lines. For right now I'm going to update it twice a week, until this story arch is over and see were things are after that. Any ways I hope you enjoy this comic because I've enjoyed making it.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic

Ilayas
06.10.2013 , 01:15 PM | #2

<< First <Previous | Next>
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Having problems viewing this comic? Click Here or Here.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

redheadger
06.11.2013 , 06:59 AM | #3
Even though the panel is too wide for my screen and it kind of ruins the format, the comic itself is nice^^
I like the artstyle and look forward to seeing more of those

Ilayas
06.11.2013 , 01:18 PM | #4
I experimented on several sizes for the strip it self (on several different screen sizes including my ipad and laptop) and this was pretty much as small as I could make it. Any smaller and it becomes much harder to read. While I do agree with you that it's a bit on the long side, trust me you don't want me to go any smaller.

I'm glad you like the comic! The next one will be posted shortly.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aikura
06.11.2013 , 03:25 PM | #6
Fantastic! Can't wait to see more.

Ilayas
06.12.2013 , 02:04 PM | #7

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ilayas
06.17.2013 , 01:28 AM | #8

This Comic is inspired by attempts to try and explain what guilds are to mother, who doesn't play video games, and thinks that fact that I do (as a grown adult) is silly. You can probably make a pretty good guess how successful I was at it.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬