Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where do schematics for exotech resolve, cunning, etc

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Where do schematics for exotech resolve, cunning, etc

Moonheart_S
05.14.2013 , 02:14 AM | #11
Yes, it is. Basically, the new "hype" is the nano-infused stims. You need level 9 mats do build them.

Bastila-chan
05.14.2013 , 04:01 AM | #12
Yeah, I am fairly sure prototype nano-infused are better than exotech.

Moonheart_S
05.14.2013 , 09:18 AM | #13
They are. By far.
That's more annoying for people who have stocked a lot of rank 6 mats and can't even craft exotech with them a bit of money back.

SomeJagoff
06.03.2013 , 01:40 AM | #14
I got a schematic for an Exotech Might Stim last night in EV HM. Dropped off of random trash before Gharj. I've run EV HM/Nightmare about 15 times since 2.0 and this was the first time I saw a schem drop, so must be a rare drop.

I recall the adrenals/medpac schems dropping randomly before 2.0 as well, so dunno if they added the stim schems as a random drop post 2.0 or if they've always been there, but especially rare.

Either way, schems Are there, but most likely going to be a grind to get all of them unfortunately.
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

Ancaglon
06.03.2013 , 05:26 AM | #15
I bought up the ones I didn't already know when I read they were going away on Dulfy's site, so I can still craft them for my level 50-52's, but that is indeed a small window.

Essentially, the progression was a new set of stims every 8 levels, except that it went from the level 48 stims, to the exotech ones at 50, and now "instead" there are the nano-infused -- a bit of a reduction in the power of level 50s but most people will level up from 50 to 52, within a week or 2 at most.

Soul_of_Flames
06.06.2013 , 05:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ancaglon View Post
I bought up the ones I didn't already know when I read they were going away on Dulfy's site, so I can still craft them for my level 50-52's, but that is indeed a small window.

Essentially, the progression was a new set of stims every 8 levels, except that it went from the level 48 stims, to the exotech ones at 50, and now "instead" there are the nano-infused -- a bit of a reduction in the power of level 50s but most people will level up from 50 to 52, within a week or 2 at most.
But that's not the point. The point is that the mats required to make them are quite hard to come by. Also, when you craft them, you also get 3 stims at a time.

My biochem only has the strength and aim stim. I was saving up for the other stims but didn't get enough before 2.0 hit. Now I have a bunch of mats (that were hard enough to get) sitting in my bay and I have nothing of use to use them on.

Granted Nano stims are better, but it isn't practical to run around with high end stims doing normal day to day things like dailies or flashpoints. That's where lower tier stims come in. And since you can effectively mass produce exotechs once you get the mats, they are the perfect solution for stimming up without wasting a good one you could have used on an ops run.

MahneWarrior
06.09.2013 , 05:58 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Soul_of_Flames View Post
But that's not the point. The point is that the mats required to make them are quite hard to come by. Also, when you craft them, you also get 3 stims at a time.

My biochem only has the strength and aim stim. I was saving up for the other stims but didn't get enough before 2.0 hit. Now I have a bunch of mats (that were hard enough to get) sitting in my bay and I have nothing of use to use them on.

Granted Nano stims are better, but it isn't practical to run around with high end stims doing normal day to day things like dailies or flashpoints. That's where lower tier stims come in. And since you can effectively mass produce exotechs once you get the mats, they are the perfect solution for stimming up without wasting a good one you could have used on an ops run.
I am a newb, but why not just use the reusable ones if you are biochem, is that not really the point to going biochem for the reusable stims and packs?