Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join Jadus is the right choice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Join Jadus is the right choice

zzoorrzz
06.03.2013 , 01:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Warcrarian View Post
Jadus is just awesome I dont even think it twice to join him. Everyone is "Here comes the Hand of Jadus run!".
When Darth Marr says that I need to help the Empire again I just said to him "I only serve Darth Jadus".
This. Since he made me powerful and fearful even though I'm a non-Force user, I couldn't care less if he wants half of the galaxy to die in pain and the other half to be his slaves. After all, if he has the power to do that in the future, it's only fair to happen then.

Warcrarian
06.03.2013 , 12:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
This. Since he made me powerful and fearful even though I'm a non-Force user, I couldn't care less if he wants half of the galaxy to die in pain and the other half to be his slaves. After all, if he has the power to do that in the future, it's only fair to happen then.
Indeed, everyone here thinks that you need to be a "hero" but they dont realize that they can also roll a SUPER villain and become the most powerfull non-force user in the galaxy even rule everything, and only answer to Darth Jadus. What else can you ask for???
I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose.The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is PERFECT.

Ausstig
06.03.2013 , 07:32 PM | #13
He also konws what the Emperor is planning and may help stop him. (my hope)

He also seems more on the ball then Keeper.
Have Force lightning will travel

Darth_Wicked
06.03.2013 , 08:39 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
He also konws what the Emperor is planning and may help stop him. (my hope)

He also seems more on the ball then Keeper.
That is assuming you take the time to do that little side mission on Hoth. It's not mandatory.

ShadessaWayland
06.03.2013 , 10:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Warcrarian View Post
Indeed, everyone here thinks that you need to be a "hero" but they dont realize that they can also roll a SUPER villain and become the most powerfull non-force user in the galaxy even rule everything, and only answer to Darth Jadus. What else can you ask for???
only thing i never wil do is anser to a sith
i dont need spoilers yet but i want the sith to be afrait of me not orther way around

am not a slave to them

Warcrarian
06.04.2013 , 01:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadessaWayland View Post
i dont need spoilers yet but i want the sith to be afrait of me not orther way around

am not a slave to them
If you work for the Sith Empire, you will always answer to a Sith.
I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose.The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is PERFECT.

Slowpokeking
06.04.2013 , 01:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadessaWayland View Post

am not a slave to them
Well I thought like that in the first IA char but then found other Sith are worse(beside a few like Marr and Serevin), at least Jadus takes you as a very important asset.

ShadessaWayland
06.08.2013 , 12:57 AM | #18
the good thing is about IA you can go many ways the story is rely rely great i so much love it
and atm i leave a trail of fear behind me

sith and IA are very afrait of me so far so good

lets say i play the same style as my first companion Kaliyo Djannis
she likes this alot

■Most conversation choices with money involved
■A generally aggressive approach to conversations
■Disloyalty to the Empire
■Most choices involving the approval of risk taking

lets say i play more like a BH then a IA but its rely fun
but i wil see how things wil go on am stil low lvl ( 29 )

but so far so good IA is rely great to play

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 05:28 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Well I thought like that in the first IA char but then found other Sith are worse(beside a few like Marr and Serevin), at least Jadus takes you as a very important asset.
serevin joined malgus (very wise choice serevin) and marr hated all the infighting

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 08:44 PM | #20
dang it i shuould have joined jadus when i had the chance