Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event – June 10, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
LiveStream Event – June 10, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.07.2013 , 10:30 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We are excited to announce the next LiveStream Q&A Event! Below is all the information you need in order to watch and participate in the LiveStream Event.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - LiveStream

Monday, June 10, 2013

4:00pm to 4:30pm CDT

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Magnusheart
06.07.2013 , 04:59 PM | #2
I will be working then, and if my Question gets passed along by someone else. well yay.

Q. Whats the day in the life of the Cartel Market team? What do they go through in discussion of what goes into a pack and how they plan what set ideas they put in for it, mounts, quality checking.

LrdRahvin
06.07.2013 , 05:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
I will be working then, and if my Question gets passed along by someone else. well yay.

Q. Whats the day in the life of the Cartel Market team? What do they go through in discussion of what goes into a pack .
Dev A- Did we use that color yet?

Dev B- I dunno, but I think I just figured out a way to add a RNG to this item so it has almost no chance of ever giving someone something useful

Dept. Manager- ^5

Bugattiboy
06.07.2013 , 05:06 PM | #4
Why put the livestream right in the middle of E3? I'm to going watching all the press conferences. I won't have time for this.

Magnusheart
06.07.2013 , 05:06 PM | #5
Thats rude man. Considering their hard effort of making the completely new Kotor themed items they should have more respect than that.

WookieIsshe
06.07.2013 , 08:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
We are excited to announce the next LiveStream Q&A Event! Below is all the information you need in order to watch and participate in the LiveStream Event.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - LiveStream

Monday, June 10, 2013

4:00pm to 4:30pm CDT

Read More
Courtney would you be able to find out if ( I am not saying they need to be specific ) will we ever see a full on Expansion to the game. It seems a lot of people are becoming negative and so far you all have not come out and tried to quell those fears. We have heard little snippets about the SSSP but we would just like a confirmation that it is really being worked on and if this will be our first full expansion to the game.

I am the type of person that really loves the game but I also like seeing road maps of what the future will hold for the game. You don't have to give dates for when it is coming out but Bioware would do themselves a great deal of good press and good will if they would release a roadmap of future content that they want in the game or are currently working on.

Aewu
06.07.2013 , 09:59 PM | #7
Nothing about pvp...figures...

Eillack
06.07.2013 , 11:24 PM | #8
I will predict most of the answers:
  • Soon
  • We are working on it
  • We can't discuss this at this time
  • It's on our "wall of crazy"
  • We're looking into it
  • ..not at this moment, no
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

pooks
06.07.2013 , 11:25 PM | #9
How about 5500cc for a Legacy Family Tree server transfer?
http://www.projectswg.com - Live Dec 15th 2012 !

tman_ac
06.07.2013 , 11:29 PM | #10
Here's my question:

At the end of Scum and Villainy when you defeat Styrak, it's pretty clear that we have to defend the Galaxy from the remaining 5 Dread Masters. Can we expect to see them only in new Operations or is it your plan to release some of them in other aspects of the game, such as Flashpoints or special Quest lines?
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress