Please remove lvl 51 req. on treasure hunting chests

Neglience

I see another cargo bay incoming for my THs .... maybe they gonna increase maximum amount of cargo bays before they fix the lvl 51 requirement, or I get bored enough to level up the THs.

Would love to see the level requirement be gone, or at least change the boxes to "bound to account".

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this is not working as intended and is a bug to be fixed. :eek:

or

Perhaps this was intended, but based on community feedback, restrictions will be removed in a future patch. :rak_03:

or

Perhaps this was intended and based on a certain issue or situation, the boxes will stay the way they are. :confused:

Whatever the case may be, we are in the dark about what's up with these boxes. This thread has been up for awhile with no dev tracker visibility. A great deal of Treasure Hunting players are awaiting your response devs. The current restriction on these boxes doesn't play nice with the Legacy system at all and doesn't really fit the framework of Legacy and the creation of multiple characters (some only for crew skills).

*Shines spotlight in the sky with a giant 'C', summoning the community team from their secret lair to take action on behalf of the forums.* :rak_05:

Perhaps this is not working as intended and is a bug to be fixed. :eek:

or

Perhaps this was intended, but based on community feedback, restrictions will be removed in a future patch. :rak_03:

or

Perhaps this was intended and based on a certain issue or situation, the boxes will stay the way they are. :confused:

Whatever the case may be, we are in the dark about what's up with these boxes. This thread has been up for awhile with no dev tracker visibility. A great deal of Treasure Hunting players are awaiting your response devs. The current restriction on these boxes doesn't play nice with the Legacy system at all and doesn't really fit the framework of Legacy and the creation of multiple characters (some only for crew skills).

*Shines spotlight in the sky with a giant 'C', summoning the community team from their secret lair to take action on behalf of the forums.* :rak_05:

Amber did us a great service when she verified that yes we could safely vendor the Holi & PCC.

I am not looking for a commitment for a fix. But it sure could be nice to know where it falls between "working as intended" or "bug(or kindly changing for our benefit) that could be fixed in the future" In particular, the angst is caused by uncertainty: is this annoyance because some kind developer does not realize how annoying bank tabs of these are on low level alts and a CM making them aware of it could cause considerable player happiness for minor developer cost? Or is it working as intended (/cry)?

I agree most heartily. X3. I have 18 character on my account. One level 50 armorcrafter, and all the rest are

level 31 to 33, All my characters have maxed 450 crew skills. Three of my characters are Artifice / Treasure Hunting and I have been submitting bug reports

after every patch since the boxes came out and have not gotten an answer. PLEASE Devs fix this.

Edited by Zarconww
add text

It would be really nice if a Dev. could post on this issue.

I have been watching this thread since it first started, no reply has been made. The boxes from 400+ are restricted to level to open unlike any of the other lower level boxes you get. Can we get some official verification as to if this is a bug and that the Dev's are aware of this issue.

It's awesome that this was moved to the bug report section. I have been following this thread since its inception and it's good to see it get a little traction. I know that there are a plethora of posts across the forums and that BW cannot possibly reply in every thread. I will take the moving of this thread to the bug section as a "Yes we are aware of this issue". Of course, it would still be super amazing if we could get a yellow post to tell us exactly what the stance is here. We could be wrong here and it is always possible that it was only moved to free up clutter on the crafting section and bring awareness to whoever is handling bug reports. That doesn't mean something will actually be done. One thing is obvious though; this is an important touchpoint to a good number of players and I do not foresee anyone here dropping the issue. Hook us up with some love community team! :sul_wink:

• Dev Post
It's awesome that this was moved to the bug report section. I have been following this thread since its inception and it's good to see it get a little traction. I know that there are a plethora of posts across the forums and that BW cannot possibly reply in every thread. I will take the moving of this thread to the bug section as a "Yes we are aware of this issue". Of course, it would still be super amazing if we could get a yellow post to tell us exactly what the stance is here. We could be wrong here and it is always possible that it was only moved to free up clutter on the crafting section and bring awareness to whoever is handling bug reports. That doesn't mean something will actually be done. One thing is obvious though; this is an important touchpoint to a good number of players and I do not foresee anyone here dropping the issue. Hook us up with some love community team! :sul_wink:

First, forcelegacy, you are right about the thread being moved, and therefore being investigated. Good deduction there! Also, thanks for understanding that we just can't post in every thread, even when we know it's a problem. Nonetheless, love incoming!

This has been added to the Known Issues, because it is absolutely a bug. We don't yet have it scheduled for a particular patch, but I'll try to follow up and ensure that you guys know when we are fixing it.

Thanks for your reports and understanding!

First, forcelegacy, you are right about the thread being moved, and therefore being investigated. Good deduction there! Also, thanks for understanding that we just can't post in every thread, even when we know it's a problem. Nonetheless, love incoming!

This has been added to the Known Issues, because it is absolutely a bug. We don't yet have it scheduled for a particular patch, but I'll try to follow up and ensure that you guys know when we are fixing it.

/backflip /fistpump

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the reply! :D

Thanks for the reply, but why on earth is there no timeline for fixing this?! It should be as easy as typing in a new number for the level requirement! It seems a lot more likely that this was done as another way to force people to buy RoTHC...