Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

can we tune down LI, or take it off the random daily list please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
can we tune down LI, or take it off the random daily list please

KevinHascal
06.07.2013 , 08:22 AM | #71
Maybe someone needs a guild? Or just a better one? Seriously. I was like you before I joined a great guild. If it's really that bad for you, make some friends that do it all the time, burn it down, and stop complaining. It can't be nerfed any further then it is without it being SM. It is called HARD mode you know? I don't know. Just food for thought. :/

AshlaBoga
06.07.2013 , 11:54 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Qvasar View Post
Miniboss
  1. Yellow circles... this can't be good, let's avoid them! Kill!

Droid
  1. *** was that?! Ok guys... we really got to interrupt that incenerate thing!
  2. S***! S***! S***!! There's nowhere to move!! Let's decide on a path to move this guy...
  3. Ranged/healer you can't stand where we're going to move next, try to stay back, k?
  4. Kill!

Savrak
  1. That was a hell of a knockback... looooool! Let's all stand on the edge of the platform.
  2. Uh.. that didn't work either, it seemed worse... Let's stack underneath him.
  3. Click the console! Damn he leaped! Go to the other!! Quick!! S***
  4. Ok, each one takes a console, healer stays mid, all click! Kill!

Lorrick
  1. Cleanse! Cleanse! CLEAAANSEEE! Nevermind... Don't stand on green!
  2. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! ... OK, if you are NOT the tank don't stand in front of that guy, and tank try to wiggle around
  3. Mmmmkay burning rakghouls = bad.
  4. Kill!
That's how I did it my first time. Didn't use Dulfy or any guides and it took us about 13-15 wipes to figure out all the strategies. Still, probably would have been easier if we hadn't skipped SM
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

DarknessInLight
01.25.2014 , 10:11 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by dark-jehts View Post
Man you realize that it was far from impossible pre-nerf?
yeah you had to know tactics and have some betters gears than tionese, outrageous ikr but if it got nerfed again , it would be called story mode ...
Not to mention that if these guys are complaining about the nerfed LIHM, wait until they try to run ECSM, to say nothing of HM or NiM.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

Gwence
01.26.2014 , 02:10 PM | #74
fps should be beefed up in general

not nerfed

Froippi
01.27.2014 , 02:53 AM | #75
man i did Lost Island back before the nerf it was easy then now its insane easy

HBCentaurion
01.27.2014 , 04:05 AM | #76
Holy necro!

But I got to say that I have fond memories of LI before the 2 (3?) nerfs. Going in there with Tioneese in order to get the Rakata Chest / Columni mainhand - it was probably one of the better moments I've had in this game. It was one of the best FPs before they nerfed it to the ground!