Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gilided Flutterplume & Crested Orokeet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Gilided Flutterplume & Crested Orokeet
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlrikFassbauer
06.07.2013 , 03:45 AM | #21
You could have asked a German community member to buy a Cartel Coin card for you - the only problem would be the transfer of the money. Plus, you would have to make sure that no-one betrays you - but as a German I'd have this problem myself with Americans, too.

Quote: Originally Posted by SweetsPatogga View Post
Also FYI for Non-Americans (or Canadians) trying to get the Flutterplume someone on the comments at Dulfy.net claimed they tried to trade with someone in Europe and they got errors. Apparently there is fine print on the back of the card that says "Valid only in the US and Canada"
Ah, but the Forest Nekarr Cat does work, although it's only sold in Europe ? Interesting. My inner cynic comments on that with "american exclusive again". (This "american exclusive" is a thing I know from Star Wars collecting : LOTS of european collectors are angry about things they just can't get - because they are solely sold in the american market ... The SDCC is especially infamous with european Star Wars collectors for that ...)

Edit : I just checked my Cartel Coin Card (CCC) from which I got my Nekarr Forest Cat : It says : Valid only in Europe ...
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

DamionSchubert
06.07.2013 , 09:14 AM | #22 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
You know, you'd think EA's marketing people would want to shout this kind of information from the mountaintops so that we could give them (and their retail partners) some money.
As a general rule, we're waiting until we can verify the inventory has made its way through various retailers and gotten onto shelves. We don't want to send y'all to Walmart only for you to discover they aren't there yet.

That being said, Walmart reportedly went live this week, and I understand that we should be appearing in Target 'very soon'.
SWTOR Lead Designer

Rankyn
06.07.2013 , 09:48 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
As a general rule, we're waiting until we can verify the inventory has made its way through various retailers and gotten onto shelves. We don't want to send y'all to Walmart only for you to discover they aren't there yet.
As a general rule, we don't like to go into Walmart unnecessarily. :P

Phrase
06.07.2013 , 09:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post

That being said, Walmart reportedly went live this week...
I can confirm the flutterplume. The card was only available in the mega Wal-Mart though. The smaller stores (relatively speaking) only had time cards.

Sixgun
The Bastion

UltimateKrucible
06.07.2013 , 09:56 AM | #25
As I'm in the UK, I'm only dimly aware of this 'Wal-mart', 'Target' and 'Best-buy' you speak of.

Which of our British purveyors of fine goods shall these spectacular digital items be avialable from? Ms Smythington's luxurious teacake house? Mr Singh's comodious licensed emporium of grocery, haberdashery and general victuals?

I wait your reply with interest, good sir.

Until this missive is received I shall be in the local Public House, enjoying a stout beverage and possibly, polishing my monocle.

Good day.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

TheNahash
06.07.2013 , 10:06 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
Which of our British purveyors of fine goods shall these spectacular digital items be avialable from? Ms Smythington's luxurious teacake house? Mr Singh's comodious licensed emporium of grocery, haberdashery and general victuals?
I believe you can find it at Ollivanders Wand Shop.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Sepp
06.07.2013 , 10:17 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
I sent you a PM with the link to what I bought.
Could you send that info to me as well? thanks!
Collectors Edition
http://www.swtor.com/r/hGK6wv
Revan Test Server Veteran
HK-47 Test Server Veteran

AlaricSevGirl
06.07.2013 , 10:24 AM | #28
Yes super Wal-mart had them. I picked mine up yesterday. I love that pet the best other than the Tundra Nekarr Cat.
GSS Legacy, Jedi Covenant

ikinai
06.07.2013 , 10:40 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SweetsPatogga View Post
I found it at Lynwood, WA (north of Seattle). They have a bunch of them in the PC gaming section where they have WoW etc.

I'm guessing it was at Martha Lake?
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

LordQbical
06.07.2013 , 11:32 AM | #30
Checked 1 of the walmarts, best buy and toys r us and none had the cards or had them in their systems. Only Gamestop had the printable code. :/
"Instead of shooting at where I was, you should have shot at where I was going to be!"

"you spent HOW MUCH on a video game?!"