Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Heroic] SWTOR Macrobinocular and seeker

Lung_Tien_Lien
06.06.2013 , 04:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
(and the missions should NOT be changed to make it possible for solo players)
Yes, and now we're all going to bow to the authority of your opinion.

Glad to hear it worked out for you after all, OP, but I don't think we should need to spend significant amounts of time spamming "LFG" or inconveniencing our friends/guild members who may already have done the quest.

The solution that would require the least amount of work for BW would be adding the quests to the GF, I think. That way, you could at least do other things while waiting/hoping for a group. They could add some comm rewards or something similar as an incentive for people to repeat them.

ScarletBlaze
06.06.2013 , 04:05 PM | #12
What I don't understand is that these missions started out as a solo mission and then only at the end does it turn into a group mission. It was set up as a solo mission where your heroics and flashpoints and operations are set up as a group mission from the beginning.

If you start something as a solo mission you should be able to complete it (if you want) as a solo mission.

Before you start saying find someone to group with, I have a guild and friends so that is no problem, so refrain from that please.

It is the way it is introduced that is wrong.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity

Banegio
06.06.2013 , 05:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
What I don't understand is that these missions started out as a solo mission and then only at the end does it turn into a group mission. It was set up as a solo mission where your heroics and flashpoints and operations are set up as a group mission from the beginning.

If you start something as a solo mission you should be able to complete it (if you want) as a solo mission.

Before you start saying find someone to group with, I have a guild and friends so that is no problem, so refrain from that please.

It is the way it is introduced that is wrong.
The whole game is set out that way

Repeatable quests with reasonable reward is my suggestion
Maybe reward the seek droid booster consumable

SleepyJoeFriday
06.07.2013 , 02:33 AM | #14
Personally I think that they should have placed the end quest as part of FP similar to the last HK-51 part. That way everyone can get a chance to play it and it's in Group Finder.

I've managed the dread seed one once and that was in the week that Makeb was made available. Since then it's been impossible to find anyone interested.

Mowermanx
06.07.2013 , 02:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by tanerb View Post
They should be repeatable. I wish developers could think more than 1 week ahead.
This^
Very little forethought into what happens after the initial surge of players go through it.

JouerTue
06.07.2013 , 04:36 AM | #16
i was able to find groups from the fleet and on ilum, with both time a guildie not on the mission who came to help..