Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Canceling subsctribtion - credits ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Canceling subsctribtion - credits ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iankalo's Avatar


iankalo
06.07.2013 , 02:38 AM | #1
What will happend with my milions of credits if Im become f2p for a while ? I know f2p have 200k limit. So , I`ll have 200k and the rest ot my credits will be erased (gone) forever or I`ll have it back when I re-sub ?

JPryde's Avatar


JPryde
06.07.2013 , 02:40 AM | #2
They will be locked in a security trust and managed by the hutts.

You will have no access to your money above the verge of 350.000 credits for preferred players. There are cartel items allowing your to withdraw credits from this trust.

The moment you subscribe again, the hutts reluctantly give you back your money and kill a wookiee (win-win situation!)
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Helig's Avatar


Helig
06.07.2013 , 02:42 AM | #3
All of your credits will go to starving Twi'lek war orphans. You should be proud.

Other than that, what the previous poster said.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Bomyne's Avatar


Bomyne
06.07.2013 , 02:50 AM | #4
All your credits will go into a fund to make the galaxy's largest cake, which will then be baked on Tatooine.
"Sometimes, The obvious choice is the wrong choice."

TheNahash's Avatar


TheNahash
06.07.2013 , 02:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
the hutts reluctantly give you back your money and kill a wookiee (win-win situation!)
I might unsub and resub JUST for that
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

UltimateKrucible's Avatar


UltimateKrucible
06.07.2013 , 03:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
The moment you subscribe again, the hutts reluctantly give you back your money and kill a wookiee (win-win situation!)
Ooooh ... Do we get the pelt as well?
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

JPryde's Avatar


JPryde
06.07.2013 , 03:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateKrucible View Post
Ooooh ... Do we get the pelt as well?
For a small fee, the pelt will be groomed, industrially cleaned twice (you know how resilient wookiee-fleas are) and recolored in any color you want (primary and secondary). Delivery is free anywhere on Hutta and Nar Shadaar.

Please note, that Wookiee-extermination is eligible for a tax refund in all republic space due to §42c - Intergalactic pest control law (IPCL).
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

UltimateKrucible's Avatar


UltimateKrucible
06.07.2013 , 03:45 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
For a small fee, the pelt will be groomed, industrially cleaned twice (you know how resilient wookiee-fleas are) and recolored in any color you want (primary and secondary). Delivery is free anywhere on Hutta and Nar Shadaar.

Please note, that Wookiee-extermination is eligible for a tax refund in all republic space due to §42c - Intergalactic pest control law (IPCL).


Sign me up! ...er..... Sign me out and then sign me up!
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
06.07.2013 , 03:51 AM | #9
You guys are horrible. I admit that Wookiee love is very violent, but you want to exterminate them?

JPryde's Avatar


JPryde
06.07.2013 , 03:54 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
You guys are horrible. I admit that Wookiee love is very violent, but you want to exterminate them?
Sure we would.

You wouldn't protect a rakghoul either, would you? And at least rakghouls are descendents of sentient beings.
(Yes, I am an anti-wookiee racist and would play a Trandoshan wookiee-slayer the moment it became available. When my guild does a KP-run, the wookiee at the entrance is reserved to be killed by me alone - even though I am a healer)
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !