Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get free access to the +10 ALL STATS datacron!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Get free access to the +10 ALL STATS datacron!

TaylaEwa
06.05.2013 , 07:16 PM | #1
Its that time again, everypeep! By request, Order Sixty-Five will be offering FREE ACCESS to the +10 to all stats datacron on Sunday, June 9th, 2013 at 6 pm PST on the Gav Daragon. You need only be level 45+ and have the blue crystal from the Gav Daragon museum (we will have a guide).

As usual, we will have Sages, bridge controllers, door openers and guides stationed in place to guide you through the process. We will be making announcements in General Chat when we begin and throughout our event. This time will be a little different as we will only be offering this for about ONE HOUR (1-1/2 hour max). When we announce the cutoff, we will finish pulling through anyone in line, but no new people will be accepted.

We will be returning on July 14th, 2013 to offer free access to this datacron again after the double xp weekends.
"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

<<Order 65 on Harbinger>>

Darth_Dreselus
06.06.2013 , 09:40 AM | #2
You wouldn't know if anyone does this for the imp fleet, would you?
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

TaylaEwa
06.06.2013 , 11:54 AM | #3
Not off hand.. but we are bringing up some toons on imp side to start offering it there to in the future.. so stay tuned!

chriscshunter
06.06.2013 , 07:59 PM | #4
What is the blue crystal you speak of and where do I get it?

Darth_Dreselus
06.06.2013 , 10:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TaylaEwa View Post
Not off hand.. but we are bringing up some toons on imp side to start offering it there to in the future.. so stay tuned!
If I can I will help you with that
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

chriscshunter
06.07.2013 , 06:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by chriscshunter View Post
What is the blue crystal you speak of and where do I get it?
^???^

TaylaEwa
06.07.2013 , 03:13 PM | #7
The blue crystal is attained in the museum of the Gav Daragon (the same place you go to get the datacron itself.)

Use the Interfleet Transport to get to the Gav Daragon, then use the elevator to go to the BRIDGE deck. Then go to the other elevator on that deck to get to the Museum. Once there, use a speeder to jump up onto the platform on the right with the shuttle. Hit a button that's inside the shuttle (next to the door to the cockpit) to make it fire and blow the door that the shuttle faces open.

Then run through the door and follow the hallway until you come to another door on your left. The door will open to the blue crystal.. stand on the right and face the crystal. Click to collect the blue museum crystal.

We will have a guide stationed in this area to guide you to the crystal if you can't find it.

chriscshunter
06.07.2013 , 05:48 PM | #8
So I can obtain it shortly before yall start?

JP_Legatus
06.08.2013 , 12:30 AM | #9
You do realize this is when game of thrones airs, if I'm not mistaken?
YOU MUST CHANGE THE TIME.
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje