Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC Server Consolidation

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Blitz-wing
06.06.2013 , 02:06 AM | #11
It was the same during the NA/EU transfers/merge.

That's why we ASKED about the FAQ page's & were they up to date!

Nothing was changed until after transfers opened.

If no new information is given, you proceed with the standing information.

OwenBrooks
06.06.2013 , 02:09 AM | #12
Hence my question, and I have 59 days to find out ....

Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
I think the big one is if we wait for consolidation will guilds transfer over intact ?

per http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6678

Blitz-wing
06.06.2013 , 02:12 AM | #13
From the "Updated" Transfer/Merger FAQ pages:

Quote:
Server Consolidation Guild and Guild Bank Transfer

In order to make the transition as seamless as possible, Guild information is automatically migrated with characters during the consolidation process. This includes Guild membership, Guild leadership structures, Guild member ranks, Guild banks, Guild bank contents, and vault shelf access rights.

OwenBrooks
06.06.2013 , 02:15 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Blitz-wing View Post
From the "Updated" Transfer/Merger FAQ pages:
This isn't updated this is exactly the FAQ when they merged the previous time, I know I read it way before ...

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6446 This is Server Consolidation (in 59 days) not anything to do with the transfers on offer now, totally separate.

Blitz-wing
06.06.2013 , 02:18 AM | #15
But this page HAS been updated...

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5310

OwenBrooks
06.06.2013 , 02:20 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Blitz-wing View Post
But this page HAS been updated...

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5310
And That is in relation to the Transfer Service not Server Consolidation, I can only take your word on that being updated, but it does go with what I believed anyway that individual toon transfers you cant move anything with the guild.

Beesodd
06.06.2013 , 10:11 AM | #17 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Just a quick bump for Owen. Yes, if you wait for the consolidation, the guild (bank and all) will be transferred. If you transfer before the 60-ish days are up, your character will bring across what they can carry.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

kharathos
06.06.2013 , 10:30 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Just a quick bump for Owen. Yes, if you wait for the consolidation, the guild (bank and all) will be transferred. If you transfer before the 60-ish days are up, your character will bring across what they can carry.
And reading your ninja updated FAQ once transfers begun, if a Dalborran GM wants to move to Bastion or Beregen instead of Harbinger with their Guild vault, there is no way. Are you really offering players the choice to move anywhere but if you have a Guild Vault, you can only move to the server you are merging with if you want to keep it?

Really Biofail?? Bad enough active players have to lose their names when moving especially losing them to inactive accounts (Sent an ingame mail to the player who has my main toon's name on my new server and 30 days later the mail returns untouched pretty much proving the player is no longer an active player) but now this late goal post move regarding Guild vaults?

Blitz-wing
06.06.2013 , 03:07 PM | #19
Bump for Beesodd. How about answering the other question posed to you?

OwenBrooks
06.06.2013 , 08:38 PM | #20
Thanks