Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transfer Status "Locked"

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LucasEighty
06.06.2013 , 06:09 AM | #1
went to transfer my character today from Dalborra to The Bastion, as I tried to transfer I was informed I couldn't because I was the guild leader of my old guild (everyone else had transfered so it put me as leader by default)

so I leave the guild go back to the transfers page & my status is now "locked" , after abit of research I find the lock is permanent

is this sorta crap ever going to end? or is this game just going to be a massive pain in the *** forever

needless to say I want it FIXED!

Beesodd
06.06.2013 , 06:18 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi LucasEighty,

Please check again periodically, the transfer should become unlocked again before too long. You can find a bit more information on this here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...28#edit6400128

Unfortunately I don't know when the next cleanup is going to be, but hopefully it won't be long.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

LucasEighty
06.06.2013 , 06:35 AM | #3
actually don't worry about fixing it

ive just unsubbed & im not playing this game anymore

my lightsabre has no sound, my speeder has no sound, the crowds keep disappearing from huttball again (obviously the sound glitch is back), my force or guardian leap seems to randomly drop me 10m short of my target since last patch, Belsavis Daily Heroic has been broken since day 1 & still isn't fixed, bolster has allowed PVE'ers to ruin Warzones & I have a massive grind ahead of me after you guys decided to remove expertise from my Elite Warhero gear (which I might add took a long time to put together) & now my low ping server is getting closed down

Ive though about it & decided I just havnt been getting my moneys worth from this game & playing pretty much just feels like a chore & yes this last problem was the final insult

Kilora
06.06.2013 , 06:36 AM | #4
Don't let the door hit you.

Can I haz ur stuff?