Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Reno_Tarshil
06.04.2013 , 07:40 PM | #511
The lower robes on live are no longer a Brown color, they're Grey.

Magnusheart
06.04.2013 , 10:00 PM | #512
They fixed that back in 2.1. Waiting for the light grey bug fix where the grey parts would be black again, and the double hood on the back abolished which was "targeted" to be for 2.2 with absolutely nothing so far.

SithEBM
06.05.2013 , 12:11 AM | #513
Would still love for a reply.

1). EricMusco still needs to clarify on his post.
2). EricMusco still needs to communicate about 2.2

It would be very pathetic if we didn't receive a response by 6/6/2013, but hey, this is Star Wars: The Old Republic. We are used to not having any communication, and being ignored for 6 months straight.

Let's try to guess when we will see a Developer response, and let's guess what that response will be. Ok, I will start first: I expect a developer response after patch 2.2 launches(When people are angry) explaining why the bug fix for Revan wasn't implemented in the game, and then he will go on to clarify his post which will require more clarification.

Ok, as to what EricMusco will say, well... here we go:

"Hey everyone,
I am EricMusco(AKA: The Community Manager). What is really interesting is that we actually forgot about the bug fix for Revan's armor and it will make its way in patch 2.3!

You guys are very delicate customers, and we here at BioWare want to make sure you are well cared for, so I will share a secret with all of you *Whispers* ~I sure do like Revan's armor~

-eric"

SithEBM
06.05.2013 , 10:10 AM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
They fixed that back in 2.1. Waiting for the light grey bug fix where the grey parts would be black again, and the double hood on the back abolished which was "targeted" to be for 2.2 with absolutely nothing so far.
^ This, and more clarification regarding what EricMusco said.

Terin
06.05.2013 , 11:43 AM | #515
Yeah, I'd definitely really dig a status-update. It's fine if the changes don't make it in time for 2.2 (which is pretty much impossible at this point anyways), but it's just nice being "in the loop" on this stuff

astrobearx
06.05.2013 , 12:14 PM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by jersyiii View Post
they say they wont change it => u nag
they say they will change it => u nag more

get over it allrdy

lol indeed
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Because Bioware won't let my have the Jewel of the Dark Side, which would amplify my powers and allow me to take control of the galaxy in my bid for a tyrannical dictatorship.
Poo-doo.

SithEBM
06.05.2013 , 01:39 PM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by Terin View Post
Yeah, I'd definitely really dig a status-update. It's fine if the changes don't make it in time for 2.2 (which is pretty much impossible at this point anyways), but it's just nice being "in the loop" on this stuff
Exactly. We just want to be in the loop.

I personally don't use the CM, but many people have paid RL money on the gambling packs in order to get Revan's Armor.

EricMusco
06.05.2013 , 02:30 PM | #518 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey guys,

I was waiting to get 100% confirmation, the Revan's armor fix is not a part of Game Update 2.2. Current target for it is 2.2.1!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Magnusheart
06.05.2013 , 02:46 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

I was waiting to get 100% confirmation, the Revan's armor fix is not a part of Game Update 2.2. Current target for it is 2.2.1!

-eric
Can we get a picture of the fix before it is released? and will it fix the other double hood infected items, or even NPCS?(darth marr in all makeb scenes has a double hood for example)
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=641603

SithEBM
06.05.2013 , 03:01 PM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey guys,

-eric
Thank you. This response is most welcome.

Now that we have that out of the way, we still need clarification about your post, and then this whole issue is resolved.