Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mrpayday's Avatar


mrpayday
06.04.2013 , 01:47 PM | #5661
Bastion is unavailable for transfers now, no doubt due to inbred hillbillies organizing this charlie foxtrot.

orpheus's Avatar


orpheus
06.04.2013 , 01:48 PM | #5662
Quote: Originally Posted by mrpayday View Post
Bastion is unavailable for transfers now, no doubt due to inbred hillbillies organizing this charlie foxtrot.
perhaps its full

Declan_Vee's Avatar


Declan_Vee
06.04.2013 , 02:26 PM | #5663
My previously locked toons are now available. This is very encouraging; now to start the transfers...
Ameel MinogueAckmile
The Ex-Dalborran Elitists - The Harbinger

twelf's Avatar


twelf
06.04.2013 , 02:31 PM | #5664
Finally.... Successful transfer
Twelf

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
06.04.2013 , 02:35 PM | #5665 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone, quick update:

If you were one of the people who ran into the issue that when you first went into the character copy tool that some of your characters were displaying as *locked* due to PTS, you should now be able to transfer! I do want to note that if you tried to transfer a non-locked character today and it failed, you may still be in a stuck state as these are two separate issues.

I will give you more updates as I have them.
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SupaHsuB's Avatar


SupaHsuB
06.04.2013 , 02:35 PM | #5666
Yes, my previously locked toons are open now. All but 1.

It was open to transfer before, but it failed after i tried it. Now its still stuck on Darnala and says locked.
I suspect the transfer failed as i had filled up all my character slots on destination server with name placeholders.

Could someone please fix this?

also says The Harb server is unavailable. Is this to prevent the full character slot issue?
FreakyD Maf Gusta Rackett
Gate Crashin, Dragonslayin, Eternal Warriors from Beyond
Deposed the Dread Masters and Conquered the Dread Fortress

nellosmomishot's Avatar


nellosmomishot
06.04.2013 , 02:38 PM | #5667
Could someone with a toon on their original server and on a new server please answer a question for me?

Do your toons on the original server have the class buffs of those that were transferred off? Also, do the toons on the new server have the class buffs of the toons on the original server?
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

ambitiousapple's Avatar


ambitiousapple
06.04.2013 , 02:39 PM | #5668
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone, quick update:

If you were one of the people who ran into the issue that when you first went into the character copy tool that some of your characters were displaying as *locked* due to PTS, you should now be able to transfer! I do want to note that if you tried to transfer a non-locked character today and it failed, you may still be in a stuck state as these are two separate issues.

I will give you more updates as I have them.
Heya Eric,

yep i was in this boat regarding character transfers for toons which i had previously copied to the pts, and the toons in question have just unlocked themselves and are free to be moved to another server. However, one of the previously locked toons i tried to transfer failed to copy, and as a result is now locked again. I've tried deleting my cookies and my cache (something which i've discovered helps to resolve issues when character 'checking' gets stuck) but it hasnt resolved the issue of my newly-locked character :P
F u w a h / P r o x
When it's all said and done...

RIP swtor ranked 4's, 01/10/13 - 31/5/14

Massamo's Avatar


Massamo
06.04.2013 , 02:39 PM | #5669
tryed to move char that was guild leader now when i removed guild leadership now char is locked

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
06.04.2013 , 02:50 PM | #5670
Quote: Originally Posted by nellosmomishot View Post
Could someone with a toon on their original server and on a new server please answer a question for me?

Do your toons on the original server have the class buffs of those that were transferred off? Also, do the toons on the new server have the class buffs of the toons on the original server?
answered this for you in the original thread.
short answer = yes.
//