Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChaosSmuggler
06.04.2013 , 10:19 AM | #5581
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
Define visibly locked?
On the Select Server screen, under Population, it says LOCKED and is grayed out. And it has a little lock in front of its name.
Coyote up: Adapt or die.

SamuelAU
06.04.2013 , 10:20 AM | #5582
Quote: Originally Posted by ChaosSmuggler View Post
On the Select Server screen, under Population, it says LOCKED and is grayed out.
Thanks for the follow up. Hopefully transfers aren't delayed by much if users are becoming locked from playing their characters.
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

sturgess
06.04.2013 , 10:28 AM | #5583
They're up!
Explorer: 80% | Socializer: 67% | Achiever: 40% | Killer: 13%

EricMusco
06.04.2013 , 10:30 AM | #5584 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
Thanks for the follow up. Hopefully transfers aren't delayed by much if users are becoming locked from playing their characters.
Hey Samuel,

Actually, for a player who currently plays on an APAC server, there is no effect. You can still play your current characters and even make new ones! What the lock does is stop players who do not have characters on APAC servers at all, from making new ones.

Again, if you're an APAC player who plays on an APAC server, this has no effect on your ability to play.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Draloch
06.04.2013 , 10:31 AM | #5585
Ok, I'm looking to request my transfers but I can't figure out how to do it. Anyone know?

Edit: Ok I went back to the last page and read up. Darn... I was looking forward to getting over to Harbinger.

SpannersSF
06.04.2013 , 10:33 AM | #5586
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Samuel,

Actually, for a player who currently plays on an APAC server, there is no effect. You can still play your current characters and even make new ones! What the lock does is stop players who do not have characters on APAC servers at all, from making new ones.

Again, if you're an APAC player who plays on an APAC server, this has no effect on your ability to play.

-eric
So when are the APAC servers being turned off ? I'd like to stay on my server until the last possible minute then decide if I want to continue with the game.

Massamo
06.04.2013 , 10:33 AM | #5587
why does it say my characters are locked because i copyed them to test center not sure

Azra 50 Locked
Terri 50 Locked
Latisha 50 Locked
Melvina 50 Locked

trying to move them from Master Dar'Nala to Shadowlands

Antiskeptic
06.04.2013 , 10:36 AM | #5588
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Samuel,

-eric
Is there a certain level you must be, I've tried logging on to Gav Daragon where I have extremely low leveled toons. < 10 and it wont allow me to.
//

EricMusco
06.04.2013 , 10:37 AM | #5589 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that your free transfers are now open! In order to transfer your character, follow these steps:
  • Go to your “My Account” page by clicking on your username in the top right corner of SWTOR.com
  • On the left hand side, scroll down to Character Transfer
  • Once there, select your current APAC server and then the character you wish to transfer
  • Now select your destination server (where you want to move your character to)
  • Press the transfer button
One thing to keep in mind is that any characters which you do not transfer will be moved as a part of the APAC server consolidations as follows:
  • Dalborra -> The Harbinger
  • Master Dar’Nala -> The Bastion
  • Gav Daragon -> Bergeren Colony
Server consolidations will happen in approximately 60 days, more info to follow. Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

xMrVx
06.04.2013 , 10:42 AM | #5590
Out of my six toons on the MDN server I have four that are locked.

I did use those four toons on the PTS.

Would be nice if could transfer these.