Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 6/3/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

06.03.2013 , 06:16 PM | #11
Stun Grenade followed by carbonite. I take my marks in alive.
RIP Star Wars

06.03.2013 , 11:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Bounty Hunters, you have a tip that your latest mark is on Quesh. How will you take them out?

Personal Answer: My Bounty Hunter likes to take an investigation route before charging in. She would grease the palms of the local authorities for information then ambush her target when they least expect it.
Not even a single acknowledgement of the newest bolster issue eh? Not even so much as a 'wow, that doesn't seem right, let me make sure the devs are aware'. Good job getting your derp of the day on the forums though. That'll keep people playing.

Next up, 6/4/2013. What WILL it be about? Kittens? Ponies?
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

06.04.2013 , 02:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
Have Mako figure out their next destination. Because in the 3min it will take me to get there, the mark will have realized that Quesh is a marginally better hole than Taris and bolt to the next system.
Bwa ha ha great suggestion!

06.04.2013 , 02:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
Next up, 6/4/2013. What WILL it be about? Kittens? Ponies?
No - Where is my Transfer from APAC servers?
Australian CE VIP

Welcome to SWTOR, Click on the link below to gain in game rewards

06.04.2013 , 03:36 AM | #15
Guys, you have seen the question of the day before, right? They don't answer individual questions here.

And to keep this on topic of the actual thread.
Had a BH earlier during beta. What she would have done would really depend on the target. But it is always useful to see if Mako can get any info before heading out. If it is out in the field, aka out in the fumes she would probably grab Torian and head out. Ff you have him at that point that is. If the mark is still on the base, Gault and the BH will try to get him/her somewhere more secluded and scoop them up. Prefer to take them alive, unless the contract says otherwise.