Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solus Secant needs an upgrade

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Solus Secant needs an upgrade

Fleurdelis
05.30.2013 , 11:12 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Right you are.

Heh.... no hurry in getting the vehicle then.
Too late. Bought it. Thats why i see the problem. Can only hope 2.2 comes out tomorrow

Selethar
05.30.2013 , 11:15 PM | #12
the first thing it needs is a place to see where you are going.

Andryah
05.30.2013 , 11:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
Too late. Bought it. Thats why i see the problem. Can only hope 2.2 comes out tomorrow
So.... what kind of putt-putt sound effects does it have??
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

bionamaster
05.30.2013 , 11:17 PM | #14
How long will the Secant be in the market? Still trying to decide whether to buy or pass (not asking for advice here, just want to know how long I have).
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Iwipe
05.30.2013 , 11:21 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
So.... what kind of putt-putt sound effects does it have??
Just regular speeder sounds: http://dulfy.net/2013/05/30/swtor-so...urncoat-armor/

Andryah
05.30.2013 , 11:22 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Oh... cool. Thanks Dulfy!
Judgments are often inaccurate because the brain relies on cognitive biases over hard evidence. Cognitive bias is the tendency to make irrational judgments in consistent patterns. Researchers have found that cognitive bias wreaks havoc by forcing people to make poor, irrational judgments.

Fleurdelis
05.31.2013 , 04:43 AM | #17
Love flying around on my giant headlight/laser beam of death. If only a death ray shot out of there.

CarpeSangrea
05.31.2013 , 04:47 AM | #18
"You know that light at the end of the tunnel? That's not heaven...it's the secant!"

Thlaylie
06.04.2013 , 01:07 AM | #19
Mine makes a loud explosion sound when starting out and a louder than normal roar while driving.

Now it stopped doing that and sounds normal? Still a lound bang as it vanishes thou.