Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beyond Good and Evil

Euphrosyne
06.02.2013 , 06:00 PM | #11
Thanks, guys! It does mean a lot to see comments, not just views. (Hypocrisy alert. )

Of course, anybody who's done the Sith Warrior class quests (which, at this point, is probably everybody in this subforum) knows exactly where all of this is going. Or thinks s/he does. A lot of the storyline - including the dialogue - is pretty much intact, but hopefully enough's been changed to keep things interesting.

About the Latin: hah, yeah. I'm not a classicist, and I myself can't translate the stuff (although one of my proofreaders can), but I'm interested in classical history, so there are a few more chapters with Latin introductory quotes in there. They'll be properly esoteric, too, she said with a sadistic cackle. Most of these quotes are going to be in English (or German, my native language), though.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"
Fanfic: Beyond Good and Evil

Euphrosyne
06.02.2013 , 06:49 PM | #12
Road to Revelation

“…er will bloß sagen, wie es eigentlich gewesen.”
-Leopold von Ranke, Geschichte der romanischen und germanischen Völker von 1494 bis 1514, Vorwort

Spoiler

Euphrosyne
06.02.2013 , 06:50 PM | #13
Notes to Chapter III
Spoiler

Adwynyth
06.02.2013 , 07:19 PM | #14
Really enjoying this, mostly because this story (in the game) is my favorite part of my favorite class story.

It's also refreshing to see it from a light-side perspective, since every single one of my Sith (Inquisitors included) is...shall we say...a bit less than light-side.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

MishraArtificer
06.02.2013 , 08:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
HEY! *pops some more*
Ah...so THAT'S where my popcorn went.

Dr. Pepper, anyone? I brought 2-liters. (They didn't have Cherry Vanilla, unfortunately. Sorry about that!)
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Euphrosyne
06.03.2013 , 08:42 PM | #16
Thanks for the comments, guys. All these popcorn comments are making me feel like I wrote a movie.

Which popcorn .gif is better: the Joker one or the Michael Jackson one?
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
It's also refreshing to see it from a light-side perspective, since every single one of my Sith (Inquisitors included) is...shall we say...a bit less than light-side.
Yeah, this way you get hand-wringing too, not just vicious fight scenes, supercilious one-liners, and gruesome executions!

Euphrosyne
06.03.2013 , 09:41 PM | #17
Twilight of the Idols

Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Götzen-Dämmerung, Spruche und Pfeile 8

Spoiler

Euphrosyne
06.03.2013 , 09:42 PM | #18
Notes for Chapter IV
Spoiler

zzoorrzz
06.03.2013 , 11:44 PM | #19
Is it possible that I've seen your character in some youtube story video? Just that name sounds familiar.

You write well btw.

Adwynyth
06.04.2013 , 12:15 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
Yeah, this way you get hand-wringing too, not just vicious fight scenes, supercilious one-liners, and gruesome executions!
But...but I like all those things.

I'm so eager to read the next chapter!
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress