Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP

DruryGirl
06.03.2013 , 07:11 PM | #1
Am I the only one wondering why Bioware doesn't let the customers decide what PvP match we want to do??

Frankly, I think that monthly paying customers should have the choice. This is the first MMO I've played that literally throws you in whatever and leaves you to play the way Bioware decides is best.

FeLoNiouS
06.03.2013 , 07:17 PM | #2
I think they know most of the warzones would be ghostlands if they did that.
SWG/Corbantis Vet

Ultima Online, DAoC, Vanguard, AoC, Mortal Online, Darkfall

xorcist
06.03.2013 , 07:20 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DruryGirl View Post
Am I the only one wondering why Bioware doesn't let the customers decide what PvP match we want to do??

Frankly, I think that monthly paying customers should have the choice. This is the first MMO I've played that literally throws you in whatever and leaves you to play the way Bioware decides is best.
We don't have cross server queuing. So if they let us choose what warzone we wanted to join, there would be some people waiting an eternity to get in some of the less popular ones. But what they should do is create different maps, different layouts, environments etc for the same game types we have now. That would be my immediate solution.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

DruryGirl
06.03.2013 , 07:33 PM | #4
Well maybe they should scrap the warzones that no one likes and make some better ones?