Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War of the dream teams: Troop starting locals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
War of the dream teams: Troop starting locals

Aurbere
06.03.2013 , 09:48 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
hey guys I know a few of us still kind of want this.... should I go ahead and split other peoples units.... or I was also thinking of restarting the thread from scratch setting up the rules based off of what we have set up but with a few personal touches and I would not participate to keep a neutral person with the rules should make things work a little faster.
I don't think starting over is a good idea. We should just wait a bit longer.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

bionamaster
06.03.2013 , 10:03 AM | #32
Very sorry guys, still been a bit distracted lately. I'll go fix my units and I'll try to divide them up, but I have another flight to catch tomorrow, so I won't be on then.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

bionamaster
06.03.2013 , 10:07 AM | #33
Swapped Valorum into my Representative position. Next up will be dividing the troops up. Feel free to divide them evenly tomorrow if I haven't gotten anything ready :/

Just to be clear, do I designate ALL of my forces to one planet or another, or can I have a few left over, floating freely?
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Beniboybling
06.03.2013 , 10:22 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
Swapped Valorum into my Representative position. Next up will be dividing the troops up. Feel free to divide them evenly tomorrow if I haven't gotten anything ready :/

Just to be clear, do I designate ALL of my forces to one planet or another, or can I have a few left over, floating freely?
Yes, in fact its recommended that you have a lot let over. Remember this garrisons are fixed, your effectively tying them down to your planets. After that they cannot be moved. So anything left over will make up the entirety of your invasion force. So be sparing.

Aurbere
06.03.2013 , 10:30 AM | #35
Been thinking of switching out the Massassi Warriors. I have invasion plans made, but I think their primitive minds may not work effectively with it.

I'll think on it. If I do decide to switch them out, I'll probably go with the Imperial Knights.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

tunewalker
06.04.2013 , 07:20 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Been thinking of switching out the Massassi Warriors. I have invasion plans made, but I think their primitive minds may not work effectively with it.

I'll think on it. If I do decide to switch them out, I'll probably go with the Imperial Knights.
ok guys tonight I think I am going to put together Rayla's as she is part of my team Aurbere if you can help me out that would be great.

Aurbere
06.04.2013 , 08:05 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
ok guys tonight I think I am going to put together Rayla's as she is part of my team Aurbere if you can help me out that would be great.
I'm sure she'll want to have a good portion at Csilla. I don't know if it's a good idea for us to make these garrisons for other people.