Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Buried Evil on Tatooine

donwan
05.31.2013 , 04:53 PM | #1
Have a question been digging holes in the dune sea for 3 hours. is there a bug in this section, seems like it should only take a few digs to find that seed and move on? Any help would be appreciated.
Donwan
The Dark Side clouds your judgement

ToMyMa
06.01.2013 , 07:38 AM | #2
The seed will always be in one of the "tentacles". I think...

peterquic
11.07.2014 , 08:51 PM | #3
on taris burried evil i found a seed standing on the edge of the big sloped wall near one end is a root i dug in it and after searching for ages i finlly ound the seed

Horano_Heresy
11.13.2014 , 01:28 PM | #4
Ah... the utter joy of Seeker Droid quests.

RobSchoenemann
03.14.2016 , 11:23 AM | #5
Anyone who can tell me how to get there? I see it on the map, but I haven't found a way yet to actually get there. Am I just stupid or is the way really hard to find? I'd be grateful for any help.

ButeoRegalis
03.14.2016 , 11:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by RobSchoenemann View Post
Anyone who can tell me how to get there? I see it on the map, but I haven't found a way yet to actually get there. Am I just stupid or is the way really hard to find? I'd be grateful for any help.
This is about Tatooine? The seed location is inside a walled off area with only one entrance which is sort of in the NW of it. Start in the dune area and hug the rock wall and you will eventually run into it.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Click this link for free stuff for you and me! New players get more bag space and XP boosts, returning players get 7 days of subscription, bag space and unlocks for customization and crafting, all FREE!

Berntk
03.14.2016 , 11:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ButeoRegalis View Post
This is about Tatooine? The seed location is inside a walled off area with only one entrance which is sort of in the NW of it. Start in the dune area and hug the rock wall and you will eventually run into it.
This. It looks as you will enter an Exhaustion Zone, but follow the rock wall from the wreck.