Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/31/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.31.2013 , 03:47 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Doc vs. Quinn. Who is the better healer?

Personal Answer: Hmmm... Doc has the raw talent and graduated top of his class, but Quinn has the military training and diligence. I think I still have to go with Doc though. My reasoning is below (if you haven't finished Doc's storyline, don't read it!).

Spoiler

Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

KurganNazzir
05.31.2013 , 03:57 PM | #2
Quinn
Spoiler
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Tatile
05.31.2013 , 03:58 PM | #3
With the exception of the Quinncident, I would probably trust Quinn more than Doc to treat my characters. Mostly because of what I've heard of Doc.

Not good things. Quinn has an excuse.

SilentKitty
05.31.2013 , 04:20 PM | #4
I would say Doc =) every time my JK talks to him there is always medicine on his mind, aaand I was so close to posting spoilers so I'll just leave it like that. Malavi is too busy helping my Warrior plot and navigate the intricate political plots over in the Empire.

So for me it would be Doc, he puts all his time and energy to medicin and cures. JK leaves hubby to his hobby, besides she does all the serious planning with T7 anyways. Meanwhile Malavi is plotting the future of the Empire with the Warrior. What is most beneficial in the long run, well, we will just have to wait and see.

YoshiRaphElan
05.31.2013 , 04:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
I would say Doc =) every time my JK talks to him there is always medicine on his mind, aaand I was so close to posting spoilers so I'll just leave it like that. Malavi is too busy helping my Warrior plot and navigate the intricate political plots over in the Empire.

So for me it would be Doc, he puts all his time and energy to medicin and cures. JK leaves hubby to his hobby, besides she does all the serious planning with T7 anyways. Meanwhile Malavi is plotting the future of the Empire with the Warrior. What is most beneficial in the long run, well, we will just have to wait and see.
Definitely this. Quinn says when he joins you he's trained in sniping (or something to that effect). Not someone I want healing me, thank you very much.

ceryxp
05.31.2013 , 04:44 PM | #6
Doc vs. Quinn. Who is the better healer?

Umm, Tharan. He's so awesome he doesn't even need a medical degree.

Myeh-Myeh
05.31.2013 , 07:40 PM | #7
Doc's my Jedi Knight's husband. He couldn't afford to let her die

Quinn was my Sith's boyfriend, but that didn't work out so well....their relationship kind of went up in flames

So I'm going with Doc
What a crazy random happenstance!

bionamaster
05.31.2013 , 09:22 PM | #8
Doc. Trained doctor, healed Nem'ro, etc.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Sorei
06.01.2013 , 04:50 AM | #9
Quinn, I know he wouldn't let me die.

NightBlizzard
06.01.2013 , 11:25 AM | #10
If its soley Doc vs. Quinn - than Doc hands down. Quinn is at the bottom of the healing totem poll for me.

But if its all of the healers.

Doctor Lokin and his godly healing powers for sure.
"A large stack of credits does wonders for my affection level"