Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

update 2.2 on 6/11 ?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

magecutter
05.31.2013 , 06:47 AM | #1
I know 2.2 is on the way and have heard 6/11 as the estimated date. anyone have/seen a confirmation of this date ? just wondering - thanks

Greenify
05.31.2013 , 06:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by magecutter View Post
I know 2.2 is on the way and have heard 6/11 as the estimated date. anyone have/seen a confirmation of this date ? just wondering - thanks
6-8 weeks after rothc

magecutter
05.31.2013 , 06:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Greenify View Post
6-8 weeks after rothc
thanks for that - do we have a source ? I ask only cause like so many others I'm hot for the char transfers - thanks again.

theiseja
05.31.2013 , 06:59 AM | #4
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=643138 should explain everything. Says 2.2 is scheduled for the 11th right now.
||||||()Ξ██████████████████████████████)

HobbesToo
05.31.2013 , 07:03 AM | #5
In case you are adverse to clicking links... "First up, Game Update 2.2, which is currently targeted for launch on June 11th:" It will be confirmed when the Devs post on the forums that the server will be going down for maintenance and patching to 2.2

BruceMaclean
05.31.2013 , 07:59 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by magecutter View Post
Hi magecutter! As of right now we are still looking good for our target date of June 11 for Game Update 2.2. The team is working through the player feedback from Public Test Server as well as our continued internal testing and so far we haven't seen any show stopping issues that we won't be able to resolve before June 11. I'll shout here on the forums if that changes.
Bruce Maclean | Senior Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Mark-JPS
05.31.2013 , 08:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Hi magecutter! As of right now we are still looking good for our target date of June 11 for Game Update 2.2. The team is working through the player feedback from Public Test Server as well as our continued internal testing and so far we haven't seen any show stopping issues that we won't be able to resolve before June 11. I'll shout here on the forums if that changes.
Any info as to when it's getting a page on the Game Updates section of the site? With less than two weeks, I was expecting like a lot of things to be shown off already...

Any word on server transfers? I've noticed a drop of populations in the servers lately... maybe it's time to step up and show what the upcoming contents are going to be released, other wise, I suspect the population will further go down in the coming days =/

Kilora
05.31.2013 , 08:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark-JPS View Post
Any info as to when it's getting a page on the Game Updates section of the site? With less than two weeks, I was expecting like a lot of things to be shown off already...

Any word on server transfers? I've noticed a drop of populations in the servers lately... maybe it's time to step up and show what the upcoming contents are going to be released, other wise, I suspect the population will further go down in the coming days =/
Really?

You're the same one who complained when things got delayed and changed, and you're now asking for the same info that upset you in the past?

They most likely won't release notes early. They get flak from people like you whenever they do that.

Mark-JPS
05.31.2013 , 09:05 AM | #9
Eh? I'm talking about the game updates page... what are you talking about?

TUXs
05.31.2013 , 09:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Nice Bruce! Thanks for replying
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)