Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sooo cademimu now general ortol is shackling every 2 seconds lolz?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
sooo cademimu now general ortol is shackling every 2 seconds lolz?

Feztonio
05.29.2013 , 12:46 AM | #1
thought they fixed the buggy shackles but now he's banging them out every 2 seconds haha. i got it three times in under ten seconds. they didn't fix it they just made at least 1 if not 2 group members be shackled constantly lol.

yes i know you have to break people out; we did that as often as possible. it's that the shackles came rapid fire barely a break. the General must be stacking alacrity or something because he sure didn't seem to have a CD
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Kacynski
05.29.2013 , 01:09 AM | #2
I was doing Cademimu yesterday right after the weekly reset and had no issues with shackles whatsoever. We got shackled from time to time, but we never encountered the "can't break shackles bug" and we never had two or more people shackled at the same time. Very smooth boss fight that way.

JouerTue
05.29.2013 , 01:47 AM | #3
that you say never happened to me..i've seen just a couple of time the unbreakable shackle bug, but there were melee tank and dps..and we all saved the cc breaker for the case

Feztonio
05.30.2013 , 01:02 AM | #4
the shackles weren't unbreakable. there was just a billion of them. rapid fire style. couldve been just a bug or random bad luck but there were dozens of shackles as far as the eye could see. if it were winter it wouldve been a snowstorm of shackles. we weren't stacked - spread out so it wasn't splash shackles. it was a rapid fire tossing of shackles by the general. it was weird
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Athena-Nike
05.30.2013 , 01:03 PM | #5
We just dont break until a rockets about to launch, that way we waste as little time breaking as possible. No point breaking instantly just to be shackled again....

Worst case one of us uses CC break and frees everyone, then next time another uses....etc.....

Vegabond
05.30.2013 , 01:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
We just dont break until a rockets about to launch, that way we waste as little time breaking as possible. No point breaking instantly just to be shackled again....

Worst case one of us uses CC break and frees everyone, then next time another uses....etc.....
This, this is what I do whenever I pug and not being released is save my trinket right as the rocket launches