Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All these Fleet Comms and .........

ThePrae
05.28.2013 , 04:05 PM | #1
NOTHING to do with them. So any Dev out there with any information as to a future use for these things.

On a slightly related note why do we get 3 basic comms for doing the single heroic space missions but on Sundays when you have to complete 2 heroics for the daily you only get 5. Last I checked 2 X 3 was 6 not 5. Not meaning to be disrespectful here but there has been no word on space missions since they got their comms nerfed.

Sykomyke
05.28.2013 , 04:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePrae View Post
NOTHING to do with them. So any Dev out there with any information as to a future use for these things.

On a slightly related note why do we get 3 basic comms for doing the single heroic space missions but on Sundays when you have to complete 2 heroics for the daily you only get 5. Last I checked 2 X 3 was 6 not 5. Not meaning to be disrespectful here but there has been no word on space missions since they got their comms nerfed.
Let's not forget the credit nerfs as well. You used to get credits (and experience while leveling) for completing the bonus missions in space combat. It actually provided an incentive. Now you get NOTHING for doing bonus missions. I'm 55, I don't need the experience, so bonus missions are a waste of effort now with no incentive to complete them.

I hope they are coming out with more rewards/incentives/updates for space combat but I'm not holding my breath.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire