Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Toys - we already paid for them. Bought them as they were. We should not pay twice!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Toys - we already paid for them. Bought them as they were. We should not pay twice!

Alec_Fortescue
05.28.2013 , 04:01 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by decoyofham View Post
I can understand some saying the unlock prices are a little steep, some of the newer items seem expensive to unlock, but I think the collections works, its early days, and some of those prices may go down in time.
I did not ask for a possibility of endless copying. I was fine with a single piece which I could mail away freely.
Also cartel market is up for like 7 months AND NO PRICES WENT DOWN to the level of reasonable yet.
Sig removed so Bioware adds "them" faster. kthxbai.

AlrikFassbauer
05.28.2013 , 05:46 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Also cartel market is up for like 7 months AND NO PRICES WENT DOWN to the level of reasonable yet.
Since the arrival of the "Collection", prices more or less exploded, actually.
At least for armor, especially adaptive one.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Themanthatisi
05.28.2013 , 06:51 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by petesalzl View Post
I would like to add though that you don't have to buy it thru the collections(legacy wide) once and you get an unlimited supply on all alts. you dont pay for each alt.
Thanks, my wife pointed that out to me this weekend as well...

She caved in and went the CC route.... I think that is what BW is hoping for, that us complaining, will spend the CC at some point and we all shut up.

Since I do well with money in game, I decided, Ill buy them from the GTN for my high level alts. I will not give BW my money for any of the toys in collections or for any cartel or dye packs. The rest of the CM, I have no issues with...
<ENTROPY REBORN>
on Jedi Covenant - The guild for casual adults.
check us out at http://entropyx.enjin.com/
feel free to contact me in game - Themanthatisi.