Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Was looking at the 2.2 Datamine files.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Was looking at the 2.2 Datamine files.

Reno_Tarshil
05.27.2013 , 10:42 PM | #1
http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/1f0i6m/

"Medium Red and Medium Green Dye Module"

I've feel like I've been trolled by Bioware. I've been waiting since the game came out a Green and Red colored Bounty Hunter armor and these datamine files show a dye module of the opposite combination. It's a long stretch to hope for, but I hope someone sees this and reverses it before 2.2 goes live.

Merwanor
05.27.2013 , 11:42 PM | #2
It does say something about how crappy the dye system is, if they include one color scheme option, it does not include the opposite version. Like for instance Brown White, but no White brown......
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Reno_Tarshil
05.28.2013 , 12:30 AM | #3
I'm hoping that this isn't all the 2.2 stuff and it's actually there, but I'm prolly going to be dissapointed.

Lord_Karsk
05.28.2013 , 12:53 AM | #4
Somebody still use swtor reddit lol that place in the worst joke,they removed all posts i see now.And
you have to click next like 4 times just to see the few posts that exis approved by bioware

Desolaytore
05.28.2013 , 02:56 AM | #5
I want a damn black and red dye FFS, also... I want the titan 6 mount!!!!!!!!
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Flying-Brian
05.28.2013 , 03:36 AM | #6
There were 2 black/red dyes that were datamined already in the 2.1 files, but they haven't shown up in the game yet.