Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic 4 Uprooting the Last Seed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Heroic 4 Uprooting the Last Seed

ArcTrooperElite
04.27.2013 , 05:56 PM | #1
Last night I helped some guildies finish the H4 at the end of the seeker droid quest. At the turret part we balanced between maintaining the shields and powering the turrets and got by it no problem. Tonite I attempted to finish the quest and when we got to the turrets the turret generator would not go past 87.5% and eventually we ran out of time as keeping the shields up required power cells at a rate faster than they spawn. 3 times this happened and I'm ready to call it quits with this entire quest. Very disappointing to invest that much time into something and not be able to finish it.

ArcTrooperElite
04.29.2013 , 10:03 PM | #2
well i guess customer service is busy

Ultraoscar
05.04.2013 , 02:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcTrooperElite View Post
Last night I helped some guildies finish the H4 at the end of the seeker droid quest. At the turret part we balanced between maintaining the shields and powering the turrets and got by it no problem. Tonite I attempted to finish the quest and when we got to the turrets the turret generator would not go past 87.5% and eventually we ran out of time as keeping the shields up required power cells at a rate faster than they spawn. 3 times this happened and I'm ready to call it quits with this entire quest. Very disappointing to invest that much time into something and not be able to finish it.
I'm having the same problem. Tried it for 3 days in a row including resetting the instance. Still stuck at 87.5% I created an in game ticket but never received a response.

Harbinger
Character Name Ultra'Oscar
Uprooting the last seed heroic +4

Draflorin
05.04.2013 , 04:03 PM | #4
customer service in this forum cherry pick only the issues they feel like doing - everyone else gets ignored

Ultraoscar
05.04.2013 , 04:41 PM | #5
I found someone else with the quest and let him run in first so that he was the story owner. We were able to get past the turret.

Kefras
05.27.2013 , 01:33 PM | #6
Having the same problem listed above today at 1500 EST.

Ganja_
05.27.2013 , 04:48 PM | #7
Had the exact same issue myself, got so frustrated I abandoned the quest and will not be bothered to pick it up again as I refuse to do this all over again just to have it bug out on me at the end. Also I know how useless the EA CS team is so I didn't bother to submit a ticket. I've reported several bugs before with the monkeys at EA unable/unwilling to fix them and the one time they responded and helped, the in-game email I received from them reset all my quickbars...that'll teach me for asking EA for help. So GL to all the rest affected by this, I'm sorry for you if you actually want this resolved.

cabled
05.27.2013 , 05:36 PM | #8
you wont have enough time to do it typically if you try to maintain all the shields. just got to keep them going long enough to get the generator to 100%. on all 5 of my toons so far we typically get the generator to 100% as 2 or 3 of the shields are about to fail. i guess it could eb one of those counter-intuitive things... if you try for the perfect score it's probably very very difficult.
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

Rincewend
05.27.2013 , 07:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Draflorin View Post
customer service in this forum cherry pick only the issues they feel like doing - everyone else gets ignored
Be a little fair, there are maybe 30Cs people at most int the back ground, and how many players? They are also tasked to work on in game tickets, and it seems maybe 4-5 that are permitted to answer in the forums. To the OP, this is not the first I have read this, I checked the know issue list it is not there (and I don't know why). Suggest you send in a Ingame ticket to get a faster response (and not the droid).

Otherwise tag eric in the thread, that guy seems to never sleep.

Kefras
05.27.2013 , 07:22 PM | #10
I sent a ticket and received a response that said "We are sorry that you have encountered an issue with your mission, however please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions." Which pretty much leaves me, a paying subscriber, lacking access to a published piece of content with a CS department who dose'nt care about said fact.

I'm at a loss and not sure how to progress from this point