Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whirlwind, why there should be the option to have it instant

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Assassin
Whirlwind, why there should be the option to have it instant

JP_Legatus
05.25.2013 , 11:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
2. Stay away far enough from node not to get combat sapped > no cc.
2. AoE taunt combat Stealth > no cc.

This is Assassin training 101, padawan you are dismissed.
That defense can still be beaten and against 2 players you are probably getting capped on
And to the guy who said something about trivial caps vs jugg defenders, jugg defenders are always trivial caps in any warzone including novarre coast regardless of whether we have instant whirlwind or not
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

Sidrath
05.26.2013 , 04:08 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
jugg defenders are always trivial caps in any warzone including novarre coast regardless of whether we have instant whirlwind or not
Interesting. I've never had any issues defending a node in Novare given the cap mechanics make outright ninja'ing impossible. Curious to see how widespread the sentiment is, though, that juggs can't defend. The lack of ranged interruption is a hindrance, but never seems to come up as a cause for concern balance-wise. Makes me wonder if perhaps it should...
Sidrath - JuggernautSídrath - Powertech

Philelectric
05.26.2013 , 06:14 PM | #23
ninjacapping has basically become imposseble.
I stopped here and started to laugh very loudly

Instan whirlwind allowed my to ninja cap a node defended by 2 defenders. Why would you absolutly need it to ninja cap a node?

Please,dont bring the ''operatives have flash grenade so I have to have instan whirlwind''. We have a lot of tools they would trade their flash grenade for so please leave this advantage to the operative
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

Evolixe
05.27.2013 , 06:30 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Philelectric View Post
I stopped here and started to laugh very loudly

Instan whirlwind allowed my to ninja cap a node defended by 2 defenders. Why would you absolutly need it to ninja cap a node?

Please,dont bring the ''operatives have flash grenade so I have to have instan whirlwind''. We have a lot of tools they would trade their flash grenade for so please leave this advantage to the operative
That must be some very terrible defenders.

Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
That defense can still be beaten and against 2 players you are probably getting capped on
And to the guy who said something about trivial caps vs jugg defenders, jugg defenders are always trivial caps in any warzone including novarre coast regardless of whether we have instant whirlwind or not
Please, do explain.

And naturally you are going to get capped by 2 people that know what they do. It's your teams job to make sure the enemy team can't afford to lose that second person in the primary fight.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Philelectric
05.27.2013 , 09:10 PM | #25
That must be some very terrible defenders.

Not that bad, simply bait their CC breaker or have a very good awareness and ninja the node when you know their CC breaker is on CD and GG your ninjaing a node defended by 2 players. Thx god it isnt possible anymore well technicaly it might be possible.

Mind trap guard no.1 for 8 sec than cast you specced Whirlwind on guard no.2 for 1.5 sec, you have 6.5 sec to cap.
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.