Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

odonoghuet
05.26.2013 , 10:50 AM | #5391
Yay new nightmare content to go with the new lag. No wonder so many players are disillusioned.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

Dacce
05.26.2013 , 06:38 PM | #5392
I am not at all bothered by a bit more latency (which is not lag).

but the fact they are putting NiM progression on the PTS means they are starting to care less about content. I'd say all of their in house QC are working on Cartel Items.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

odonoghuet
05.27.2013 , 01:27 AM | #5393
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
I am not at all bothered by a bit more latency (which is not lag).

but the fact they are putting NiM progression on the PTS means they are starting to care less about content. I'd say all of their in house QC are working on Cartel Items.
Latency and/or Lag, either way it is PVP and NiM OPs that are most affected by such. 2.2 is our servers being put out of thier misery, but not without the new content being mocking.

As for what content they have outside of Cartel Market coming out, depends on how much faith you have they developed anything of the content in the last year that wasn't already under developement before release and the gutting of the work force in the initial loss of players.

My faith is so diminished, I honestly wonder how long till we get NiM Flashpoints (level 55 versions of the classic HMs).
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

ImpliedCarth
05.27.2013 , 01:40 AM | #5394
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Dr Carth have you been able to determine when the server has died? By my estimates Dalborra died of insufficient pop at 12:38am 27/05/2013 just wondering if you can confirm this.

Also since your unsubbing could you take snivy with you? INB4 nope.jpg, nope.png, nope.jpeg, nope.gif and nope.exe(the executable nope) and then allmy****s.jpg, lookhowmany****sigve.gif x10, that should cover snivy.
You have got to be the most pathetic pile of garbage on Dalborra atm all you have done since the merges to NA servers were announced is flood general chat with your tears are you worried you might miss your lolsweep targets with slightly higher ping? garbage pos.

p.s sorry you never played on Dalborra when both imp/rep fleets would get 300+ people on them and because you started playing with 100 ppl on fleet you think 80 people on the fleet is high lol.
Carth
Bashed by Convicts

aVmuse
05.27.2013 , 03:07 AM | #5395
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpliedCarth View Post
You have got to be the most pathetic pile of garbage on Dalborra atm all you have done since the merges to NA servers were announced is flood general chat with your tears are you worried you might miss your lolsweep targets with slightly higher ping? garbage pos.

p.s sorry you never played on Dalborra when both imp/rep fleets would get 300+ people on them and because you started playing with 100 ppl on fleet you think 80 people on the fleet is high lol.
Coming from the guy who constantly spouts the "server is dead, no population what so ever" is any better garbage then wanting ping over population. But you know I could never have experienced 300+ people on fleet that lasted less then a month with your ever accurate projections, and you seem to think having 100 people on the fleet affects my gameplay more then 200ms will effect it. Which is rather funny because you keep assuming I'm playing lolschweeps (for the refreshing sweep) which I haven't played since before a month or so before the expansion. While you have played it more then me this expansion, so yes you are garbage too.

But since we judge of playing OP classes akin to playing a pyro back in the day of rail shot spamming, you could easily put yourself in that garbage pile twice. In the end your un-subbing and I'm not.

ImpliedCarth
05.27.2013 , 05:51 AM | #5396
Coming from the guy who constantly spouts the "server is dead, no population what so ever" is any better garbage then wanting ping over population. But you know I could never have experienced 300+ people on fleet that lasted less then a month with your ever accurate projections, and you seem to think having 100 people on the fleet affects my gameplay more then 200ms will effect it. Which is rather funny because you keep assuming I'm playing lolschweeps (for the refreshing sweep) which I haven't played since before a month or so before the expansion. While you have played it more then me this expansion, so yes you are garbage too.

But since we judge of playing OP classes akin to playing a pyro back in the day of rail shot spamming, you could easily put yourself in that garbage pile twice. In the end your un-subbing and I'm not.
You're calling Pyro OP? lol you're more terrible than I thought (not really) seeing as I kicked your *** in a 1v1 on a recruit geared guardian while you were in Warhero lol.

Pyro = Great burst terrible survivability = balanced even more so with the range nerfs.

Carth
Bashed by Convicts

Nommaz
05.27.2013 , 06:45 PM | #5397
Have any of you "I want to transfer because the population will improve pops" actually tried it on the NA servers?
I have, regularly, and the difference between N/A servers pops and Dalborra is really non existent.

I jumped on Rift last night for something different, 11.00pm WA time and I played 10 pvp matches with a no more than 1 min wait, the only way to fix the pops is to do what WoW and Rift have and make them cross server.

Once these merges happen this queue pop people will come back with "you told us it would fix it" and we will be stuck on a server with higher latency and a far far worse community, but as they say, "you made your bed now lie in it"
Peter Moore April 5 2013 "We owe gamers better performance than this" Apparently he didn't mean APAC Gamers...

Roalmo
05.28.2013 , 08:06 AM | #5398
Is this the week we were going to get more hints on what's happening with APAC transfers, or did I miss something again?

odonoghuet
05.28.2013 , 08:35 AM | #5399
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Is this the week we were going to get more hints on what's happening with APAC transfers, or did I miss something again?
The Ugnaughts in charge of coding this game once again are not ready to hand over the paid transfer system this patch.

darthnish
05.28.2013 , 11:21 AM | #5400
Dr Carth have you been able to determine when the server has died? By my estimates Dalborra died of insufficient pop at 12:38am 27/05/2013 just wondering if you can confirm this.

Also since your unsubbing could you take snivy with you? INB4 nope.jpg, nope.png, nope.jpeg, nope.gif and nope.exe(the executable nope) and then allmy****s.jpg, lookhowmany****sigve.gif x10, that should cover snivy.
SO i play this game at probably 10 times the ping you play at and i still top dps/heal charts, i think this is a l2p issue.