Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will BioWare reveal more 2.2 content tomorrow?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will BioWare reveal more 2.2 content tomorrow?

Machine-Elf
05.26.2013 , 02:38 PM | #1
I'm still hoping this was all a charade and they'll upload the rest of the patch on the PTS.

EDIT: I guess we'll know the answer to my question in a couple of hours. But the more I think about it, the more likely it seems, actually. I mean, what do they intend to even call this patch, if they're really releasing it as is Update 2.2: Zilch?

chuixupu
05.26.2013 , 02:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
I'm still hoping this was all a charade and they'll upload the rest of the patch on the PTS.
Keep dreaming!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

annabethchase
05.26.2013 , 02:55 PM | #3
I don't think there will be anything significant in 2.2. Sounds like 2.3 may have some NEW content, but 2.2 doesn't.
Thinking about subbing? Use this link to help us both out http://www.swtor.com/r/3txb7F

SyphoFighter
05.26.2013 , 02:57 PM | #4
At least we have a patch with something not cartel market - count your blessings when you get them things could be much worse
Darkside?.. what darkside? I AM THE DARKSIDE!

Andryah
05.26.2013 , 02:58 PM | #5
2.2 is on the PTS.

Following normal process.. we will see new content as the PTS is updated (if it's updated) and the patch notes are updated accordingly.

Personally, I think we are not going to see more PTS updates before they patch live in about 2 weeks... but who knows for sure.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

Zsavooz
05.26.2013 , 02:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SyphoFighter View Post
At least we have a patch with something not cartel market - count your blessings when you get them things could be much worse
lol! Well according to Dulfy,.net, the items in the next pack are a giant zero.zero.

HoboWithAStick
05.26.2013 , 03:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
They sure better throw in a new warzone, if they don't allot of pvp players are sure to take off.

Machine-Elf
05.26.2013 , 03:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
They sure better throw in a new warzone, if they don't allot of pvp players are sure to take off.
Uh, yeah...I'm optimistic, but not THAT optimistic.

BrianDavion
05.26.2013 , 04:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zsavooz View Post
lol! Well according to Dulfy,.net, the items in the next pack are a giant zero.zero.
there's some items hidden behind "cubes" that are almost certinly the new armor sets.

Incidently, 2.0 came out less then 2 months ago. raiders have little right to complain as if you're in full underworld, you sir are an exception.

Alec_Fortescue
05.26.2013 , 04:37 PM | #10
Stil waiting for hood toggle sneak peak...
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.