Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do Revan and Ghost have in common.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What do Revan and Ghost have in common.

Isaacone
05.26.2013 , 10:38 AM | #1
After watching the trailer for call of duty ghosts and seeing all of the fan boys arguing over weather ghost was killed or that me magically survived a lethal shot to the chest. It made me stop and think after I repeatedly told people who deny his death that he is really dead. Why am I talking? I mean I'm telling fan-boys that their favorite character is dead while at the same time I refuse to accept the fact that my favorite character being revan can be defeated by people of lower skill than him . So it brings me to the meaning of the thread title. What do Revan and Ghost have in common? Well they are both beloved characters by fanboys who met their match and fan-boys everywhere refuse to admit it. So we should just accept their defeat and move on.

SyphoFighter
05.26.2013 , 11:23 AM | #2
In the boss fight, his health doesn't reach the bottom. Jedi have done weirder things than avoid death, it is possible he's alive
Darkside?.. what darkside? I AM THE DARKSIDE!

Anysao
05.26.2013 , 12:09 PM | #3
No body, no case.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Athrandiel
05.26.2013 , 12:24 PM | #4
Well we dont know if he is really dead...there is no proo whatsoever.. so u can still hope he is living and will be revealed in lore thats upcoming... maybe 3.0 wll be a revan update )
May the force be with You
The Red Eclipse
Shadows Legacy
Andengels - Shadow Venders - Commando Anderei - Guardian

_biddan_
05.26.2013 , 03:09 PM | #5
just saying but revan is possibly not dead,ghost is,they burned him after shooting him in the chest with a freaking .44 magnum.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

HoboWithAStick
05.26.2013 , 03:23 PM | #6
I thought ghost is taken place before mw2 as far as time frame goes. Ive been out of the loop for a long time though.

JattaGin
05.26.2013 , 03:26 PM | #7
Spoiler

And I say that even though I do not even like this character very much. Especially after reading the book.

Nivek_Sivad
05.26.2013 , 04:32 PM | #8
I don't remember where, but I remember reading a debate on whether Revan died or didn't in the Foundry, Flashpoint, and it is confirmed he did not die, but teleported as he:

1) Still had HP left on him, which wasn't a bug, but intended by the Devs.
2) Exploded into a ball of force, a teleportation technique that only the best of the best know

Isaacone
05.27.2013 , 12:23 PM | #9
The point that I'm making here is not whether Revan and Ghost are dead or not. We already know ghost died and that the next cod game is most likely a prequel to mw2. And that revans death is debatable. My point is that it seems like the people like me who are big fans of a certain character don't want anything bad happening to them so we come up with reasons why they should have lived or scenarios of how they might still be alive.

Tachenko_Yuri
05.27.2013 , 01:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
just saying but revan is possibly not dead,ghost is,they burned him after shooting him in the chest with a freaking .44 magnum.
uh? forgive me but I remember
Spoiler