Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FPS Issues.

Veretz
12.21.2011 , 05:14 PM | #1
Hi, I've been having terrible FPS issues in TOR, and I was wondering if it's an of my hardware. My computer range Crysis 2 fine, WoW, CoH, DCUO, and tons of other games fine. But in TOR I've been getting between 9-22 FPS, mostly around 14ish. Then almost too choppy to do anything in fights, especially when in a team.

I've tried turning shadows off, turning the graphical settings to the highest, then the lowest. I had the most current video drivers, even tried using beta drivers. Most current direct x. I tried messing around with all the settings in the nvidia control panel. I also tried closing as many programs as possible, defraging and all kinds of other crap.

My hardware is this:
AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core 2.2 GHz
nVidia GeForce GTX 260
Windows 7 64 bit
4 Gigs of RAM

Anyway, thank you for any replies.

FuryNL
12.21.2011 , 05:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Veretz View Post
Hi, I've been having terrible FPS issues in TOR, and I was wondering if it's an of my hardware. My computer range Crysis 2 fine, WoW, CoH, DCUO, and tons of other games fine. But in TOR I've been getting between 9-22 FPS, mostly around 14ish. Then almost too choppy to do anything in fights, especially when in a team.

I've tried turning shadows off, turning the graphical settings to the highest, then the lowest. I had the most current video drivers, even tried using beta drivers. Most current direct x. I tried messing around with all the settings in the nvidia control panel. I also tried closing as many programs as possible, defraging and all kinds of other crap.

My hardware is this:
AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core 2.2 GHz
nVidia GeForce GTX 260
Windows 7 64 bit
4 Gigs of RAM

Anyway, thank you for any replies.
Please, read the other topics first ;p Especially the ''HORRID FPS'' thread. It's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people, even with pc's twice as fast as yours are having the same issue! You're not alone bro Read that thread and bump it like mad please especially read the later pages (80+)