Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

Darth_Wicked
05.23.2013 , 02:46 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Oh then I'm not sure what the Entity even is... Is she shown, or just a voice? Refresh my memory, especially since I've not done Taral V or Malestrom (hell, any flashpoints other than Black Talon or Esseles with new F2Pers.... recently finally did Lost Island for the first time and was amazed the group wasn't yelling at me for not spacebarring it) without people screaming "**** PRESS THE *********** SPACEBAR" at me in over a year.
The Entity is part of the story arc for the Sith Warrior on Corellia. The Jedi Entity is the Jedi Knight formerly known as Jedi Exile or if you prefer, Meetra Surik; They're not the same character.

Also, the Exile is seen and / or heard during the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison flashpoints, as well as during a conversation with Jedi Master Oteg, which is a part of the mini-arc storyline, surrounding Revan's rescue.

- - - -

Either way, pretty sure I've seen an interview where Karpyshyn acknowledges that the Entity is indeed Kreia herself, even though he also says that the storyline or that particular bit wasn't written by him.
Click here for FREE goodies
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Marr
My "vision" is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require.

AbsolutGrndZero
05.25.2013 , 02:40 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
The Entity is part of the story arc for the Sith Warrior on Corellia. The Jedi Entity is the Jedi Knight formerly known as Jedi Exile or if you prefer, Meetra Surik; They're not the same character.

Also, the Exile is seen and / or heard during the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison flashpoints, as well as during a conversation with Jedi Master Oteg, which is a part of the mini-arc storyline, surrounding Revan's rescue.

- - - -

Either way, pretty sure I've seen an interview where Karpyshyn acknowledges that the Entity is indeed Kreia herself, even though he also says that the storyline or that particular bit wasn't written by him.
Yeah, I know who the Exile is, as I said... I forgot about the Entity though... Hmm... I don't recall that part with my Sith juggernaut (he was light) but I'm now doing a sith marauder so I'll see it again soon, she's on Quesh right now.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Preventer-Blaze
05.25.2013 , 02:48 PM | #183
Oh then I'm not sure what the Entity even is... Is she shown, or just a voice? Refresh my memory, especially since I've not done Taral V or Malestrom (hell, any flashpoints other than Black Talon or Esseles with new F2Pers.... recently finally did Lost Island for the first time and was amazed the group wasn't yelling at me for not spacebarring it) without people screaming "**** PRESS THE *********** SPACEBAR" at me in over a year.
Its in the storyline of the class Sith Warrior, chapter 3, nearly at the end, btw.

And for me, saddly or no, she appears to be Kreia, imo.. But who knows?

AbsolutGrndZero
05.25.2013 , 06:43 PM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by Preventer-Blaze View Post
Its in the storyline of the class Sith Warrior, chapter 3, nearly at the end, btw.

And for me, saddly or no, she appears to be Kreia, imo.. But who knows?
SITH WARRIOR SPOILER QUESTION

Spoiler
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Darth_Wicked
05.25.2013 , 09:33 PM | #185
SITH WARRIOR SPOILER QUESTION

Spoiler
Spoiler
Click here for FREE goodies
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Marr
My "vision" is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require.

Deviss
08.06.2013 , 06:36 PM | #186
To all previous members of the LoreFreak community that enjoyed reading my blog: LoreFreak is back guys!

It has been almost a year since I stopped adding posts on my previous blog: http://lorefreak.blogspot.com. So why did I stop? Well, partly due to the fact that I lacked the time but also, to be perfectly blunt - for some reason I was not as enthusiastic about it as before, at the very start. Still, I would say that the blog was a success to say the least, and in just a month or two (or was it three?) I reached a rather big audience of almost 4,000 UNIQUE viewers from all around the globe. Over that time, my blog was viewed about 30,000 times. Quite impressive feat if I don't say so myself.

I decided to resume the activity of the blog, but this time in a form of portal based on phpbb script - mainly because I did not like to communicate with my readers through comments, it was a rather ambiguous form of communication that I found frustrating for some reason. Now, we will be able to communicate through the use of sophisticated forum board. The server itself is for now, a free hosting server (you know the sort, cheap thus kinda shi... not as good as it should be lmao) with many restrictions but I am planning to develop this site as we go and constantly improve upon it, adding brand new features.

Feel free to check the forums and register if you like what you are seeing: http://lorefreak.tk

Let the LoreFreak community grow!

Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more - you name it. All Star Wars related, embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

LoreFreak is a new site dedicated to all Star Wars lore geeks out there. You want to be up to date on all newest Expanded Universe books, comics, games and movies? Well, this is the site for you. If new Star Wars book published by Del Rey comes out, here you will be able to read it's review. If new Clone Wars animated series season comes out, here you will be able to find out if it is worth watching it. New Star Wars game comes out? Same thing - As soon as I will play through it I shall submit as least fan-boyish and as most objective review as possible in order to help you decide whether it's worth giving a shot. Also, I never thought that I would say it, but if a new freakin STAR WARS MOVIE comes out, you will be able to discuss it in depth with other freaks on this very site.

That is not all though! Before this forum was created, LoreFreak was a star wars blog which focused on more mature content of star wars that focused on quality of storytelling and its complexity. We had very dedicated, passionate community and we intended to keep our community together!

So you might ask: What does this forum offer me? How does it differ from all other countless star wars related forums on the web. Well, trust me - you won't be disappointed. There is more to this forum than meets the eye at first. Just to give you an example, all the registered users can gain access to exclusive content found nowhere else like star wars insiders short stories, dark horse comics and so on! That is only a small glimpse of what awaits you here at LoreFreak so don't hesitate and join us now! Just so you know, we have cookies as well (for those willing to follow the dark side that is).

Before registring, make sure to check out the gallery of forum avatars that is at your disposal.

Any donations are welcome and they will help us to relocate our forms to the more professional hosting site that allows for a far more advanced phpbb features. Other than that, there are also things like domain that need to be changed - of course they are of lesser priority and the current domain will suffice for now but we are striving to be become something special among other star wars fansites - a site unlike any other, where all the lore freaks can share their passion.

I suppose this is it, enjoy your stay and may the force be with you.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!