Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cathar fem-trooper and Aric romance question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Cathar fem-trooper and Aric romance question

xxforcardassia
05.23.2013 , 12:29 PM | #11
Maybe Aric just isn't fertile...

At the very least it's a notion to consider from a rp perspective. Not everything's perfect, not everything will be perfect, but that's where our imaginations can sometimes fill in. Personally, I've played my trooper (and specifically designed her appearance) as having Cathar blood (this was pre-species release), with the notion of "we'll why couldn't two very similar humanoid species be able to procreate? Just food for thought, and my two cents.

Edit: lol, didn't see the reply right before mine great minds an' all that, I reckon.

Yermog
05.23.2013 , 04:45 PM | #12
They might not have dialogue now, but in the future they may change it to reflect a Cathar trooper's species better. It might not be possible for them to re-record lines they already have, but that couldn't keep them from doing it in the future.

piratasfox
01.11.2014 , 05:32 AM | #13
It would be nice if some dialogue would react to your species. Because as funny as it make no sense. Like in first planet as trooper I get side quest about some Cathar thief and quest give give me all his monologue what Cathar is, and I like dude you really need check your eyes you missing all fur on my face.