Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions of the Day 5/23/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.23.2013 , 09:46 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Among your crew, who do you trust the most and why?

Personal Answer: I'll answer for my Trooper since I'm currently playing that character. I trust most of my fellow Havoc Squad members. M1-4X is definitely zealous in his loyalty to the Republic, but of the organics, I think I have to go with Aric Jorgan. He not only has loyalty to the Republic, but also to my Trooper and he isn't afraid to break protocol to follow through on that loyalty.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Anysao
05.23.2013 , 09:48 AM | #2
First.
And HK-51. I don't trust any of my agent's crew of a mercenary, a bug, a Rakghoul, a human who thinks she's a Chiss, or (another) psycho droid.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Icebergy
05.23.2013 , 09:49 AM | #3
Tie between Kira and T7, with Rusk in a close third. I basically trust them all except Doc and Scourge.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

DeltaEkotte
05.23.2013 , 10:31 AM | #4
Jaesa for my SIth Warrior
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist

Alec_Fortescue
05.23.2013 , 10:35 AM | #5
Quinn is the man. Why? Because he's a model Imperial officer. Nothing can happen to me with him around, right?
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Sorei
05.23.2013 , 10:46 AM | #6
I trust Vector the most (he even fought against his fellow killiks for me)... other than him... Torian and Mako (even if I don't like her). I can only speak for my Imperial characters. Even though I doubt that Quinn would ever betray me
Spoiler

Jenovan
05.23.2013 , 11:09 AM | #7
For my BH, Torian. While she trusts Mako just fine, Torian's more solid and less prone to the occasional freak-out.

For my Warrior... Broonmark. :| He has the least reason of anyone to betray him, and is pretty easy to keep content. ...Yeah, Darth Avidior isn't a very trusting person, when it comes down to it. :P Can't imagine why!
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

WSRB
05.23.2013 , 01:57 PM | #8
On my Warrior: Broonmark, because he's little more than a vicious dog and probably doesn't have the brains to betray me.

On my Inquisitor: Ashara, because she's far from the brightest bulb in the bunch, thus believes everything I say is actually true.

On my Agent: uh... yeah... I think we'd have to stretch the definition of trust pretty far to come up with a name here; let's say Kaliyo because while I can't trust her, I can trust Kaliyo to be Kaliyo.

On my Knight: T7, because he instinctively recognizes just how truly awesome I am.

On my Smuggler: Bowdaar, for the same reason my Knight trusts T7 the most.

I can't say for the other classes as I still haven't gotten any of the rest through their class stories yet.

Tatanka
05.23.2013 , 03:06 PM | #9
Jorgan. No nonsense professional that gets the job done, has the best interests of the Republic military at heart, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. That is why he's my XO.

And the fact that he's a sentient cat means never having to clean his litter box. He's also been know to be distracted by the laser sight on my blaster rifle. We're still working on breaking that habit. Thank the stars for Guss Tuna treats.
Leadership is a matter of intelligence, trustworthiness, humaneness, courage, and discipline...
Vanguard... "I'm on point!"

Gwena
05.23.2013 , 04:47 PM | #10
This is tough for my Smuggler, I think they are all pretty trustworthy by the end. I'd say Corso -- but only because my Smuggler is married to him, otherwise it would be Bowdaar.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.