Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kel Dor and Mon Calamari Codex entries

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Kel Dor and Mon Calamari Codex entries

ImpactHound
01.06.2012 , 11:57 PM | #11
There are a lot of codex bugs. Sometimes the bars tracking progress won't fill immediately and require time or logging out and in to update properly. I question whether the bar lengths are appropriate from class to class, since some codex entries are related directly to class story. I have Ship 0/1 for Dromund Kaas, despite having my ship and not seeing a ship category, and some bestiaries are class exclusive as well. It's tricky to fill out an entire world at this point.

Mentakh
01.22.2012 , 07:22 AM | #12
I can't find them either.

At one time the entries have been doable, as the "Original Game Codex Text" is available at swtor spy. Perhaps this is from beta.

What I also am thinking is that it has been changed since beta, and now we need to find a plaque of some sorts somewhere.

Also, does anyone have an example of a codex entry from one world which unlocks on another world?
The price for freedom is eternal vigilance

Coczilla
01.27.2012 , 10:00 AM | #13
Can I confirm a example the "Hutt Cartel" codex for the planet Hutta is found on the planet "Nar Shadaar" i think it might be the same sort of thing for these ones

TheOuroborus
05.22.2013 , 06:01 PM | #14
It's unacceptable that after all this time a player cannot complete the codex entries for Ord Mantell. I just created a new toon and tried to find Kel Dor and Mon Calamari... nope. STILL undiscovered.

Is there perhaps a work-around by having a trooper join up with a smuggler during their class mission cut scenes? Anyone please help.
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | A'saj 55 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

theStirge
05.22.2013 , 11:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
It's unacceptable that after all this time a player cannot complete the codex entries for Ord Mantell. I just created a new toon and tried to find Kel Dor and Mon Calamari... nope. STILL undiscovered.

Is there perhaps a work-around by having a trooper join up with a smuggler during their class mission cut scenes? Anyone please help.
No, smugglers don't get them, either.

The codex is a buggy pile of disappointment, and Bioware's official stance appears to be "Nobody cares about the codex, stop bothering us about it."
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

ScarletBlaze
05.23.2013 , 01:04 AM | #16
Don't quote me but I believe the Kel Dor is on Tython. There is either a master that gives you a quest or the one that gives you the Heroic I believe.

If it the heroic you have to finish the heroic and then come back.

I am not 100% sure I'm right though.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Darth_Wicked
05.23.2013 , 04:40 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Don't quote me but I believe the Kel Dor is on Tython. There is either a master that gives you a quest or the one that gives you the Heroic I believe.

If it the heroic you have to finish the heroic and then come back.

I am not 100% sure I'm right though.
The only heroic available on Tython is given by a Zabrak if memory serves me right, not a Kel-Dor.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Praven on the Esus Mesa
My family is true Sith. My only passions are integrity and honor.