Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTN Price Issues.

Rantank
05.22.2013 , 01:13 PM | #11
Besides getting 22's from drops and dailies, they're also not very good anymore. You get the 25's at 50 that are considerably better. No-one's going to spend big on 22's for one level. The reason you see them on the GTN for 2,500 credits is they're still not selling for that. .
War is when your government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when the people finally realize who the real enemy is. ― Anonymous

itsCaser
05.25.2013 , 10:29 AM | #12
seriously..... complaining about the prices people are selling things for!? this thread made me LOL. its a business, if you don't like the price, don't buy it. you can't just tell every person to put items in the GTM at the price YOU would like them to. that's not how it works. you sell what you want for the price you want. end of story.

COME ON GUYS..... STOP MAKING MORE MONEY THAN ME! YOU CHEATERS!!! hahahaha wow

DeadDogBarking
06.20.2013 , 01:35 PM | #13
Run lvl 50 daylies on you lvl 55 and make more than crafting. I Have 4-10 things that make credits in armortech and the rest I am just trying gto get tp max lvl to make augment kits for my guild.

That said I can not count on crafting as reliable income just like in real life. Guns are a major american passion and their retail price is jumping, but the licensed sellers only get 10-15% over wholesale. People think they are being gouged, but every business needs to make 10-15% profit after all expenses including labor. So I guess crafting is the most real element of this MMO. SO maybe the next time any of us thinks a non-corporate small business is to expensive remember how much work and effort went into your crating for so little return. After having 2 lvl 55 I now send credits to my lowbies plus crafted crystals and armor and everybody else now does biochem.

Isaacone
06.27.2013 , 10:52 AM | #14
Thats not it. The noobs selling stuff at strange prices just dont understand how a demand based economy works. Take the other day for instance. I was on the gtn looking for new gear and happened upon about 10-20 of revans chest piece. Most everyone was selling them for 150k then this one person was selling it for 2million. The point there is. Revans chest-piece is not in high demand so the person selling for 2 million wont make anything and the people selling for 150k might make something if someone wants to buy one. The point is you sell stuff where you'll make a profit. If the item is in high demand and there is not much product you sell high. If its in high demand and say you have a lot of product you sell for lower than your competitors and you'll make a lot more than the ones selling high. And if there is no demand you might as well sell low because you wont make anything off it anyway.
Though Its in high demand I think selling 69 armoring and mods for 2.5 million is a little steep. Though I'm not that high in cyber-tech so I dont know what it costs to get the goods. Also since Ive been making the same mistake with selling my armorings and mods. do you know of a selling guide or something

ahzecklawd
11.13.2013 , 11:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by itsCaser View Post
seriously..... complaining about the prices people are selling things for!? this thread made me LOL. its a business, if you don't like the price, don't buy it. you can't just tell every person to put items in the GTM at the price YOU would like them to. that's not how it works. you sell what you want for the price you want. end of story.

COME ON GUYS..... STOP MAKING MORE MONEY THAN ME! YOU CHEATERS!!! hahahaha wow
We all live in a - independent country - , I think sharing our opinions is allowed .

1st. *Your post made me LOL* <
2nd. It's a - opinion - , if you don't like it , don't read it .
3rd. YOU can't just tell him , he's wrong, because YOU think so .

End of the story . '-' !
Tickled / TÓckled / TÓck
Reg Eclipse (Out / AD-/RQ)

Bubblegum

dscount
11.13.2013 , 08:53 PM | #16
I had to laugh a little on that one as well. GG
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

SamuelAU
11.13.2013 , 10:24 PM | #17
If you've been undercut by a lot, the best thing to do is buy their item and sell it back at your price. As long as they've undercut you by more than 6% you can make a profit from their undervaluing of the item.
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

GalaxyStrong
11.14.2013 , 11:44 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Eitetsu View Post
Guys, the thing with purple 22 level armorings and mods is that they are random drops (mobs, boxes, etc), as well as rewards from some old daily heroics. They didn't cost a dime to make. Just the player's time. This is why you see them on the GTN for dirt cheap. Because they ARE dirt cheap. For less than an hour of your time you can go get some from dailies.

NOW. Lower-level armorings and mods that don't necessarily appear as rewards are still valuable. Like 15, 18, 19 and so forth. Those are worth crafting and still fetch a pretty penny on a good day.
This is pretty much the issue.

Also I see alot of lvl 55 toons now soloing a World-Boss then, change instances and repeating the process untill he has kill them on all instances. Then they take the loot and throw it on the GTN and under cut the **** out of everyone else for a quick profit.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Jimvinny
11.15.2013 , 12:20 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
This is pretty much the issue.

Also I see alot of lvl 55 toons now soloing a World-Boss then, change instances and repeating the process untill he has kill them on all instances. Then they take the loot and throw it on the GTN and under cut the **** out of everyone else for a quick profit.
This isn't an issue. It's a free market economy.

GalaxyStrong
11.15.2013 , 01:43 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimvinny View Post
This isn't an issue. It's a free market economy.
Point taken
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN