Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bad time to que solo

SlimsPicken
05.21.2013 , 01:15 PM | #21
There is no such thing as a "good" time to queue solo.

Solo queueing by its very definition and the games non existent matchmaking means anytime is a bad time.

unless you really, really like to solo vs premades and backfill for those quitting solo vs premade matches.

fun. fun.

That said, I always solo queue.

Im a glutton for punishment.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

JakeRaider
05.21.2013 , 10:40 PM | #22
solo queue in the morning and hope to fill in a GI premade and get carried. I usually tab out when this happens and shave my undercarriage. THANKS GI!

PhDWarrior
06.03.2013 , 10:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeRaider View Post
solo queue in the morning and hope to fill in a GI premade and get carried. I usually tab out when this happens and shave my undercarriage. THANKS GI!
Gross, but you are welcome....

And Q, don't sell yourself short man, from what I have seen you are an excellent dpser and healer. Plus jumping in mumble always helps the cause for getting picked up in our groups (it also allows you to record our Billy).

All the best

-Lin
Ghost Infantry

ThroughVictory
06.03.2013 , 03:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Last resort, reroll imp.
Yeah, so you cant win.. might as well just quit and reroll the opposite faction eh?
I'm honestly so sick of that mindset.
Utterly and absolutely PATHETIC.

IAmViiOLENT
06.03.2013 , 04:55 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ThroughVictory View Post
Yeah, so you cant win.. might as well just quit and reroll the opposite faction eh?
I'm honestly so sick of that mindset.
Utterly and absolutely PATHETIC.
Yes, its more fun to call everyone else rerollers when in reality they have two main toons they pvp on :')
Lets not forget the shadow that had 3 mirrors of his own class because he didn't like the rating on his assassins.

ThroughVictory
06.03.2013 , 06:55 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Yes, its more fun to call everyone else rerollers when in reality they have two main toons they pvp on :')
Lets not forget the shadow that had 3 mirrors of his own class because he didn't like the rating on his assassins.
I've only ever restarted one assassin of mine, a fresh 50 too. Simply because of his 600 ranked rating, that your guild <We Downed Chuck Norris> got me, because you pugged ranked. You're not really anyone to be talking ****. What I said was a simple observation of a lot of the pubs i've seen re roll. See the thing about you is, that you re-roll so much.. that you get butt hurt when anyone slightly talks about the faction balance. In reality you're just a BAD Ax. Yes I do make rage fueling comments and make enemies, but at least i'm not an *** kisser. You have literally KISSED *** to get into EVERY guild you've ever been in. No matter if it's <Your Companion> <Motion> <Haterade> <Squirtle Squad> <Ascendancy> or whatever. You're still nothing but a poor mans DECENT Marauder, and a carried loser. Literally does nothing but spam the forums with your nonsensical posts. You can't be the original Ascendancy Maras because unlike them you're *********** horrible. You are LITERALLY the definition of parasite. You latch onto healers and actual good players in your premades, feeding off their talent. Yes I don't do ranked, yes I have assassins and shadows spread over servers, but at least i'm not a doofus on the forums and can carry my own weight.. Quit again because you're worthless. PS* Don't talk like you know classes, you're a terrible sorc, a terrible PT and an even worse FOTM.
You can parse but you certainly can't PvP. You stupid *** clown you.
Lets not forget the Marauder that said he's done with the game and quit, then logged back in less then 3 weeks later.
http://i.imgur.com/Cse2M3o.gif
/end

ThanatosReaper
06.03.2013 , 07:03 PM | #27
I've only ever restarted one assassin of mine, a fresh 50 too. Simply because of his 600 ranked rating, that your guild <We Downed Chuck Norris> got me, because you pugged ranked. You're not really anyone to be talking ****. What I said was a simple observation of a lot of the pubs i've seen re roll. See the thing about you is, that you re-roll so much.. that you get butt hurt when anyone slightly talks about the faction balance. In reality you're just a BAD Ax. Yes I do make rage fueling comments and make enemies, but at least i'm not an *** kisser. You have literally KISSED *** to get into EVERY guild you've ever been in. No matter if it's <Your Companion> <Motion> <Haterade> <Squirtle Squad> <Ascendancy> or whatever. You're still nothing but a poor mans DECENT Marauder, and a carried loser. Literally does nothing but spam the forums with your nonsensical posts. You can't be the original Ascendancy Maras because unlike them you're *********** horrible. You are LITERALLY the definition of parasite. You latch onto healers and actual good players in your premades, feeding off their talent. Yes I don't do ranked, yes I have assassins and shadows spread over servers, but at least i'm not a doofus on the forums and can carry my own weight.. Quit again because you're worthless. PS* Don't talk like you know classes, you're a terrible sorc, a terrible PT and an even worse FOTM.
Lets not forget the Marauder that said he's done with the game and quit, then logged back in less then 3 weeks later.
/end
Who can't agree with this post after Opfotm made a thread about killing a fresh 50 sentinel (Starmarc) a few months ago on a twinked marauder? Honestly, the people saying he's just having " fun " on the forums are way off and lying to themselves. People who I consider having fun on the forums are Nachos or Psi. Opfotm? No. Opfotm is just rude to people, he raises the d-bag scale to a different degree.
Thanatos Assassin - Chemical X - The Ebon Hawk

IAmViiOLENT
06.03.2013 , 07:08 PM | #28
/end
Well, a lot of misinformation here, and the WDCN chibe isn't correct. I didn't play any ranked with that guild, nor did I care to. I wasn't about to play on any team that had illithor. Honestly, considering you used to be the sorc that sat in the guild because we didn't know what to do with you, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. As for me being carried? As if. You have never played a ranked match against me I believe, but the last few people that have said that witnessed the exact opposite when they did finally play me.
As for me kissing ***... I was either invited, merged, or became an officer in every PvE guild I was a part of. Never did I kiss *** to get in, if a guild was looking for a particular spot, and I had that role of a class, I joined as that role. I had multiple toons for that purpose, and at one point or another every single one of my toons has been my main. Not because I reroll according to buffs etc, because thats what that particular guild needed. In fact, my current main was originally an alt. Can you guess why it became my main? Because I left one guild, joined another and they wanted a marauder, and not a tank or dps/heal sorc. Zez, perhaps you should learn up before you speak, especially since I have never once claimed to be better than any of the marauders, sentinels etc on this server. I thought it was funny about starmarc back in the day, and quite honestly, several other people have posted similar threads. Have they ever been ridiculed like I have? No. Have they talked trash about the very same players that I dislike? yes. Stop scapegoating me, it makes you look like you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about when I acted as a target caller for mid fights in rateds, performed at the same level as everyone else, and as of late, have been even better on that toon. There are several maras on this server that are as good or better than me, namely nekron, flexual, and slash's new mara but y'know what? I have NEVER claimed or insinuated I was better at them, at a game that has such a low skill cap. I play all of my classes successfully, and thats evidenced by the fact that "top" players, dont mind playing with me.

Striphe
06.03.2013 , 07:21 PM | #29
Well, a lot of misinformation here, and the WDCN chibe isn't correct. I didn't play any ranked with that guild, nor did I care to. I wasn't about to play on any team that had illithor. Honestly, considering you used to be the sorc that sat in the guild because we didn't know what to do with you, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. As for me being carried? As if. You have never played a ranked match against me I believe, but the last few people that have said that witnessed the exact opposite when they did finally play me.
As for me kissing ***... I was either invited, merged, or became an officer in every PvE guild I was a part of. Never did I kiss *** to get in, if a guild was looking for a particular spot, and I had that role of a class, I joined as that role. I had multiple toons for that purpose, and at one point or another every single one of my toons has been my main. Not because I reroll according to buffs etc, because thats what that particular guild needed.
^Blah blah blah I'm bad
Bye

SomeJagoff
06.03.2013 , 09:57 PM | #30
Ghost Infantry rules the morning queues with an iron fist.
lol do they, effortless weekly while on my pub toons.

Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
I have toons in ghost infantry. But I seem to have bad luck. In the same morning, I could lose 4 out of 5 to imps while smoochie got 10 wins in a roll.
LMFAO!!!

There's your answer then, group with him and you'll Never lose a game again.

There are several maras on this server that are as good or better than me, namely nekron, flexual, and slash's new mara .
You forgot Mandolor, the coolest marauder on the server.
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?