Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BIOWARE, this is why u cant put things in world pvp zones, the carebears cry

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
BIOWARE, this is why u cant put things in world pvp zones, the carebears cry

Huckdabuck
05.20.2013 , 02:00 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayblazen View Post
I tell you one thing. This is making a pretty sizable list of people I need to focus when the event comes back.
Agreed and cosigned!

kofipower
05.21.2013 , 08:16 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchPB View Post
Its amazing how many people don't understand the meaning of PVP
Getting Ganked is a synonym of PVP.

Simple as that.

midianlord
05.31.2013 , 06:53 PM | #33
SIgh...Frigging carebears, how the f do they work??

I didn't go out ganking during the last Gree event. And then I saw this. And now I haz a sad
Proud "elitist." Even more proud to be an un-reconstructed "gaming-culture snob."
r/DPS 4 life

gamorrean
06.02.2013 , 11:03 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
It's also amazing that the majority of "world PvP" is people killing defenseless people, or preoccupied people.

It's also amazing that most "hardcore" PvPers consider killing defenseless people "real PvP".

I like my opponents to have an equal footing so that when I beat you, you know it is because I am better than you.

I don't know the particulars of what this thread is about, but I am pretty certain my post is accurate to the situation without even knowing it.
you forgot to add it's amazing at how many "PVP"ers do not want to be on a PvP server
A smart man knows what to say, a truly wise man knows when to say it.

Psirebral
06.03.2013 , 12:31 AM | #35
Sounds like more PvE complaining, as if the title "PvE Server" somehow gives you the right to lord over us and tell us how we should play the game we pay 15 a month for.

How about this cry babies. You continue to 'think' how we should play and we'll continue to gank the hell out of you and giggle as you nerd rage, AND if for whatever reason you decide to wise up and stay out of the clearly marked PVP ZONE... we won't have issues. Have a nice day.

/threadclosed