Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hate to ask this question

Cechri
12.21.2011 , 04:05 PM | #1
So how the hell do I seach these forums. I am quite sure this has been asked before since it doesn't seem to be easy to find, but since I can't figure out how to do it I can't find the answer. The question that I want to search for the answer is, now that the grace period is almost over what do I do to activate my account? I know there is a guide for that I've seen it but can't find it again without search or hours of reading pointless posts... Thank you

dmarkd
12.21.2011 , 04:06 PM | #2
Search is currently disabled. Sorry

Cechri
12.21.2011 , 04:10 PM | #3
Disabled? Wow that is certainly going to result in a lot of redundant questions and frustration. Frankly, I'm surprised and can't imagine a good reason for this since every forum that I have used in the last 10 years has had a search option... Thank you for your reply though.

Lukashisuphola
12.21.2011 , 04:14 PM | #4
relax, its CURRENTLY disabled not permentaly disabled.
Sucks very muchs o, but game was just officaly released so expect some things like this.

To answer your question input the code you got on box/in email if digital than do the subscription.
Anything is possible, just not probable.

Paralassa
12.21.2011 , 04:16 PM | #5
Hi there,

Amber Green has answered this question here:

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone! For the next several days, we will be performing some back end maintenance on the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums. During this time, you will be unable to use the search function for the Forums. However, there will be no other effects to you as a user, and you will be able to continue to message, post, reply, and report as normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience. When maintenance has been completed and searching is functional again we will post here, so please watch this thread for any updates or additional information.
As this question has been answered, we will be closing this thread. Thank you!