Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering Crew Skill Suggestion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Gathering Crew Skill Suggestion

PiercerPro
12.21.2011 , 04:02 PM | #1
I'm sure it has been said before, but unfortunately with the forums search option gone at the moment I will just create a quick new post.

I have a suggestion for the Archaeology and Slicing Crew Skills (in fact pretty much any gathering Crew Skill). Please make the gather-able items Glow Blue in the same way Lore items do.

When items are in dense foliage or underwater they can be almost completely invisible without scrolling your cursor all over the screen in hopes that you find the item. Additionally for slicing in large industrialized areas searching for a small credit case is a pain.

I think that by making gather-able items glow blue the people with gathering Crew Skills will have a easier time finding what they need and more fun in doing so, as no one like to hunt around a spot for 1-5 mins trying to get that last bondar crystal.

I'm sure other gathering Crew Skills will feel the same way about their gather-ables.
"A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer."
Kurn lvl 50 Corruption Sorcerer

Liquidhal
12.21.2011 , 04:08 PM | #2
Also increase the clickable boundary.

Some of those bio plants are tiny and hard to see, have a hell of a time clicking on them.

pangwl
12.21.2011 , 04:10 PM | #3
If only they glow like Datacrons !