Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Jenemi
05.07.2013 , 01:53 PM | #401
Supposedly where the orb will be used will have a similar indicator that the cave did upon entry so yeah, pretty sure it's not added yet.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

vdbswong
05.12.2013 , 07:39 PM | #402
So we were doing TFB HM and we noticed this after HM Kephess:

It's a former Hypergate Control Tower and it's clickable.

However I get an error message of "You are not corrupted, you may not access this console"

http://i.imgur.com/SR0e5Lx.jpg

Credit goes to Dunkan, for noticing >.>

LordMalic
05.12.2013 , 07:54 PM | #403
They are thinking TFB NiM when its implemented
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

Nibbon
05.12.2013 , 08:04 PM | #404
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMalic View Post
They are thinking TFB NiM when its implemented
I was told from a secret source that it wouldn't be, but I suppose we will see soon enough.

Quote: Originally Posted by vdbswong View Post
So we were doing TFB HM and we noticed this after HM Kephess:

It's a former Hypergate Control Tower and it's clickable.

However I get an error message of "You are not corrupted, you may not access this console"

http://i.imgur.com/SR0e5Lx.jpg

Credit goes to Dunkan, for noticing >.>
That is a bug from not using all the towers that remove your ... corrupted nanites ... so that is not it.

vdbswong
05.12.2013 , 08:06 PM | #405
ty for clarifying

idnewton
05.12.2013 , 09:17 PM | #406
Quote: Originally Posted by Nibbon View Post
That is a bug from not using all the towers that remove your ... corrupted nanites ... so that is not it.
What I was thinking.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

AMightyKnight
05.18.2013 , 02:31 PM | #407
Any updates on this? One guy i was raiding with claimed he knew for a fact that you could use the thing from Asation on the stairs in the tunnel before the third boss in 16 man HC.

Jerba
05.18.2013 , 05:14 PM | #408
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
Any updates on this? One guy i was raiding with claimed he knew for a fact that you could use the thing from Asation on the stairs in the tunnel before the third boss in 16 man HC.
I heard the same thing, it's somewhere between a rumor and datamining right now. Apparently, a secret bonus boss is supposed to appear there if you throw the orb on a mob with <20% life.
Here are two debuff tooltips that were supposedly gathered from the game files:
Quote:
Devour Essence
Something is taking advantage of this creature’s weakened state and feeding off its essence…

Hateful Presence
A powerful entity is gathering and attempting to manifest itself, searching for a point of focus…
My guild tried to do it but it did not work. The main problem is that you cannot use the orb while in combat, and it has a very small range. As soon as you approach an enemy with it, he will spot you. Also, in HM the elite mobs cannot be mezzed by stealthers but are immune to CC.

I am assuming that the bonus boss is currently not fully added in-game, and that they will add a red message like in the Asation cave when it is possible to do it, so that players will know this is the right spot.

idnewton
05.19.2013 , 02:33 AM | #409
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
HC
I KNEW Harbinger Crafters had something to do with it... no but seriously, what's HC?

PS: If you're talking about TFB, there's also the question of those mysterious panels in the datacore rooms. Perhaps you have to stealth past all the core rooms until the last one, and use the panels (deactivate the cores or whatever) in reverse order back to where the rest of the group is, and then it'll work? Also, maybe you need to click the panel from behind so the fight doesn't start? (LoS it?)
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Kitru
05.19.2013 , 09:14 AM | #410
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
PS: If you're talking about TFB, there's also the question of those mysterious panels in the datacore rooms.
The mysterious panels aren't actually all that mysterious. On the PTS, there was a bug that happened where killing the cores didn't open the doors so the panels were added to allow you to open the doors even if it bugged. Even though they fixed the bug, they're still there because they didn't really see a point in removing them since the entire room aggros you as soon as you enter it, even if you're in stealth (and you can't click the panel while in combat). The only way to click it before everything is dead is to have a stealther use their vanish and click it *really* quickly while everyone else makes sure to keep the enemies away (since they use a lot of AoEs) and you stand in the right spot so that the cores don't fry you. I've done it a couple times just for lols-sake, but you still have to kill everything so there's no real point.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.