Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Contain and Control Empire Staged Weekly (Weapons Test and other achievements)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Contain and Control Empire Staged Weekly (Weapons Test and other achievements)

Ellyria
05.17.2013 , 01:37 PM | #11
My guildie only needed the "Terrified People of Westwater Settlements" and I needed "Planted False Data in Tarlam Hall of Records" so we did this order:

[STAGE 1] [HEROIC 4] Sharing the Blame -> [STAGE 1][HEROIC 2] False History -> [STAGE 1] Clean Bill of Health -> Interlude -> [STAGE 2] Landing Party -> [STAGE 2] Dissonance Wave -> [STAGE 2] Local Trouble

We got both achievements. When we picked up the Ion Surge Emitters for Local Trouble, THIS message popped up. Telmur Mesa is where you do Sharing the Blame. So I'm almost positive that the order for the "Terrified People of Westwater Settlements" achievement is:

[STAGE 1] [HEROIC 4] Sharing the Blame -> [STAGE 2] Dissonance Wave -> [STAGE 2] Local Trouble

The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy
BioWare: Thanks for Theron Shan in KOTFE!
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

Danylia
05.18.2013 , 08:07 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellyria View Post
My guildie only needed the "Terrified People of Westwater Settlements" and I needed "Planted False Data in Tarlam Hall of Records" so we did this order:

[STAGE 1] [HEROIC 4] Sharing the Blame -> [STAGE 1][HEROIC 2] False History -> [STAGE 1] Clean Bill of Health -> Interlude -> [STAGE 2] Landing Party -> [STAGE 2] Dissonance Wave -> [STAGE 2] Local Trouble

We got both achievements.
I just did
[STAGE 1][HEROIC 2] False History -> [STAGE 1] [HEROIC 4] Sharing the Blame -> [STAGE 1] Clean Bill of Health -> Interlude -> [STAGE 2] Landing Party
and I did not get the "Planted False Data in Tarlam Hall of Records" achievement. Have you done the bonus for [STAGE 1][HEROIC 2] False History?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
Last nights group finder was a mess. The short version is that two of the people were really bad but the tank was pretty good. After we called it I asked the tank if he wanted to queue up with me. He said "I'm eleven and I have to go to bed".
The one guy who knew what he was doing was eleven years old.

Ellyria
05.18.2013 , 04:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Danylia View Post
I just did
[STAGE 1][HEROIC 2] False History -> [STAGE 1] [HEROIC 4] Sharing the Blame -> [STAGE 1] Clean Bill of Health -> Interlude -> [STAGE 2] Landing Party
and I did not get the "Planted False Data in Tarlam Hall of Records" achievement. Have you done the bonus for [STAGE 1][HEROIC 2] False History?
Yes, we always do the bonuses just in case.
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy
BioWare: Thanks for Theron Shan in KOTFE!
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.